Dr. Farouq Al-Shibli
|Name of the Institute
|Position within Institute
|Field of Expertise
- Presented lectures for the UG and PGT students regarding the importance of arbitration law in resolving the disputes of Islamic Banking and government contracts
- Shared research ideas with the staff of law school regarding the legal issues of the UK government contracts
- Arranged with lecturers and professors at the school of law to write joint papers in the future
Sarajevo University – Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Presented lectures regarding the legal issues of Islamic banking, the disadvantages of litigation court system for resolving the disputes of Islamic Banking, and the advantages of arbitration for resolving the disputes of Islamic banking Al- Isra University, Amman-Jordan
- Teaching courses of Administrative Law and Tax Law Publications
- Litigation or Arbitration for resolving the Disputes of Islamic Finance. Arab Law Quarterly. ALQ 32 (2018) 1-26.
- The Disputes of Administrative Contracts: The Possibility of Using Arbitration According to the Jordanian - The Administrative Contracts as a Primary Source of Economic Growth, International Journal of Law and Interdisciplinary Legal Studies, VOLUME 5 Issue 1 (2018) ISSN: 2397-6942.
- The Importance of Mediation for Resolving the Business Disputes. ISERD International Conference, ISERD (2018) 1-3.
- The Role of Arbitration in Resolving the Disputes of Islamic Finance. Journal of Humanities, Language, Culture and Business (HLCB). Vol. 1: no. 2 (2017) 221-229.
Papers under Process
- The Possibility of Using Arbitration in the Family Disputes, and the conditions of arbitrator
- The UK Government Contracts and the France Government Contracts: Whether or not granting the Government Exceptional Powers Achieve the Public Interest?
- The Arbitration in Family Disputes, Does it Violate the Religious Rules (Bible and Qur'an)
- The Disputes of UK Government