Dr. Sami Khan
|Name of the Institute
||King Abdulaziz University
|Position within Institute
|Field of Expertise
1. Agha, K., Azmi, F. T., & Khan, S. A. (2017). Work-Life Balance: Scale Development and Validation. In Mireia las Heras, Nuria Chinchilla and Marc Grau (Eds.), The Work-Family Balance in Light of Globalization and Technology. Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
2. Khan, S. A. & Varshney, D. (2013). Transformational Leadership in Saudi Arabian Cultural Context: Prospects and Challenges. In Culture and Gender in Leadership: Perspectives from the Middle East and Asia. James Rajasekar & Loo-See Beh (eds.). Palgrave Macmillan, UK (October 2013).Online Abstract
3. Ghailani, J. S. & Khan, S. A. (2005). Quality of Secondary Education and Labour Market Requirement. In Readings in Services Management. V. Jauhari & U. Venkatesh (eds.). New Delhi: IIMT.
4. Khan, S. (2000). The New Organization and Human Resource Management. In Saini, D. S. & Khan, S. A. (Eds.), Human Resource Management: Perspectives for the New Era (pp. 92-107). Sage Publications.
1. Salam, M.A. and Khan, S. A. (Forthcoming). Achieving Supply Chain Excellence through Supplier Management: A Case Study of Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Benchmarking: an International Journal. Vol. 26. No. 6. (An ISI Journal)
2. Salam, M.A. and Khan, S. A. (2018). Transition towards sustainable energy production – A review of the progress for solar energy in Saudi Arabia. Energy Exploration & Exploitation, Vol. 36, Issue 1: 3-27. Online Abstract. DOI: 10.1177/0144598717737442
3. Alasfour, A., Tslaiss, H., Khan, S. A. & Rajasekar, J. (2017). Work Challenges and Barriers in Career Advancement of Saudi Women, Career Development International, Vol 22, No. 2. Online Abstract (An ISI Journal)
4. Salam, M.A. & Khan, S.A. (2016). Value Creation through Lean Management: A Case Study of Healthcare Service Operations, Int. J. of Services & Operations Management; Vol. 25, No. 3: 275 – 293. Online Abstract (InderScience)
5. Salam, M. A. & Khan, S. A. (2016). Simulation Based Decision Support System for Optimization: A Case of Thai Logistics Service Provider. Industrial Management & Data Systems (Emerald-An ISI Journal); Vol. 116, No. 2: 236-254.Online Abstract (an ISI Journal)
6. Khan, S. A. et al. (2015).