- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
11th Academic International Conference on Business, Marketing and Management
02nd-04th, December 2019
04th November 2019
University of Cambridge, Newnham College, Cambridge, United Kingdom
1. Mr. Victor Osei Kwadwo, Phd Student, United Nations University – Merit, Metropolitan Governance Cooperation and CO2 Transport Emission: A Three-Level Hierarchical Linear Model Analysis. Co-Author(s): Dr. Tatiana Skripka
2. Dr. Razali Mat Zin, Associate Professor, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Modelling Organizational Commitment Among Employees Using Lisrel Analysis.
3. Dr. Eniola Agbi, Assistant Professor, Nigerian Defence Academy, Nigerian Cash-Less Policy and the Bond between Electronic Payments and Related Issues of Shadow Economy. Co-Author(s): Yusuf Ismaila
4. Prof. Rai Waqas Azfar Khan, Assistant Professor, National University of Sciences and Technology, Green Sustainable and Secure Energy Supply Chain: Through China Pakistan Economic and Energy Corridor (CPEEC).
5. Mr. Pratyay Godiawala, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Impact of Demonetization & GST on Indian Gold Jewellery Market in India.
6. Mr. Jainam Turakhia, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Impact of Demonetization on Indian Furniture Industry.
7. Dr. Shahid Rasool, Assistant Professor, Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University, Congruity between Altruistic Self and Consumer Hunger Awareness on Socially Responsible Consumption of Plate Food. Co-Author(s): Dr Mahani Mohammad Abdu Skakur
8. Dr. Emad AlAli, Researcher, Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research, Trends and Record of Groundwater in Kuwait.
9. Mr. Mabvuto MWANZA, PhD Student, University of Zambia, GIS-Based Identification of Potential Sites and Assessment of Electricity Generation Potential of Solar Photovoltaic Systems in Zambia. Co-Author(s): Dr. Koray Ulgen, Assistant Professor
10. Mr. Terver Mnda, Lecturer, College of Education Katsina-Ala, Corporate Social Responsibility in the Nigerian Business Environment.
11. Dr. Arun Kumar, Postdoctoral Fellow (PDF), Osmania University, The Indian Vogue of Knowledge Creation.
12. Mr. Bogale Berhanu Benti, MSc Student, Univercity of Antwerp, The impact of microfinance on poverty reduction and women empowerment.
13. Mr. Ivarave John, Phd Student, University of Agriculture Makurdi, Effect 0f changes in capital structure on firm value:A study of listed money deposit banks in Nigeria. Additional Paper Accepted: Taxation and Economic growth in Nigeria: Evidence from selected states and the Federal Capital Territory
14. Mrs. Ogunbodede Nife Elizabeth, Lecturer, Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, The Challenges of Sustainable Infrastructural Delivery in Africa: Issues and Prospects.
15. Ms. Mayuri Ghosh, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, A study on the evolution of social media as a window to popularized beauty awareness.
16. Dr. Wilberforce Oti, Senior Lecturer, Ebonyi State University, Effectiveness of Chromoleaeceae Odorata (Siam Weed) for Phytoremediation of Lead and Other Toxic Metals in Enyigba Lead Mines, Nigeria. Co-Author(s): Ngele S.O.; Elom N. Nworie F.; .Oti-Wilberforce R.O.; Ejim C.; Oledinma N.U. and Nwobasi C.S. (Lecturers)
17. Dr. Hari Krishna Bagavatam, Post Doctoral Fellow, Osmania University, Demonetization Impact on Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing in the Indian Banking System.
18. Dr. Rahul Verma, Associate Professor, University of Houston-Downtown, Testing Rationality of International Business and Economic Uncertainty Expectations. Co-Author(s): Dr. Priti Verma, Professor of Finance, Texas A&M University Kingsville
19. Mr. Abara Onu, Lecturer, Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe, Effect of Foreign Trade in the Nigerian Economy, 1995-2015. Co-Author(s): Ephriam, Augustine Mina
20. Mr. Akhilesh Johnson, BBA Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, The future Potential of Solar Energy in India. Co-Author(s): Mr.Sarab Sukh Singh, Student
21. Dr. Elijah Okpanachi, Senior Lecturer, Kogi State University, Betrand Russel’s Theory of Education and Nigeria’s Educational System.
22. Dr. Erunke Canice Esidene, Lecturer, Nasarawa State University, Shell Petroleum Development Corporation, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Challenges of Oil Exploration in the Nigeria’s Niger Delta Region.
23. Dr. Bello Mohammed Baban’Umma, Researcher & Head of Department, Nasarawa State University, Entrepreneurship Development: Consolidating Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) for Socio-Economic Survival in Nigeria.
24. Dr. Ayodele Omojuwa, Senior Lecturer, University of Lagos, Under Promise Over Deliver: Actualizing Learning Development Through the Effect of Religion Business Ethics of Retailers in the Shopping Centers in University of Lagos, Nigeria.
25. Mrs. Izza Mafruhah, Ph.D Student, Diponegoro University, The Strategy to Uplift the Welfare of Indonesian Migrant Workers Through Enterpreneurship Empowerment: the Study in Case in Hongkong. Co-Author(s): Dr. Waridin Waridin, Professor; Dr. Indah Susilowati, Professor; Mr. Adenanthera Lesmana Dewa, Ph.D. Student; Dr. Edy Dwi Kurniati, Assistant Professor
26. Mr. Adenanthera Dewa, Ph.D. Student, Diponegoro University, The Way Forwards for Passenger Port Efficiency in Indonesia. Co-Author(s): Mrs. Izza Mafruhah, Ph.D. Student; Dr. Edy Dwi Kurniati, Assistant Professor; Dr. Indah Susilowati, Professor; Dr. Waridin Waridin, Professor
27. Ms. Sebolelo Moorosi, Lecturer, Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, Teaching and Learning Question Tags in English as a Second Language in Lesotho Secondary Schools: The Case of Selected Schools in Quthing District.
28. Mr. Poojan Modi, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Motivations and obstacles to technology used by the elderly employees. Co-Author(s): Dr. Supriya Pal
29. Mr. Satvik Shah, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Effectiveness of Brand Endorsement by Celebrities in Indian Consumer Durable Market.
30. Ms. Nidhi Shah, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Marketing Strategies for Private Schools in India.
31. Mr. Yisa Yekini, Chief Lecturer, Abdu-gusau polytechnic Talata Mafara, Determinants of banks’ profitability in Nigeria.
32.Dr. Luisa Pinto, Assistant Professor, Prince Sultan University, Green Supply Chain Practices and Companies Performance: An Exploratory Study on Portuguese Manufacturing Industries.
33. Dr. Sevgin Batuk Turan, Assistant Professor, Turkish- German University, Organizational Trauma and Consequences: Deterioration of Work Engagement through Perceptions of Uncertainty.
34. Mr. Alem Gedlemariam, Lecturer, Dilla University, Feasibility Study of Replacement of Electric Steam Boiler by Wood Biomass Boiler and Old Electric Motors in Ethiopian Pulp and Paper Share Company.
35.Dr. Mahmoud Alafeef, Assistant Professor, Albaha University KSA, Knowledge, Attitude and E-Learning Practices at College of Business Administration, Albaha University. Co-Author(s): Dr. Najeh Alkhawaldeh , Faculty of Education , Albaha University , KSA
36. Dr. Gwom Peter, Lecturer and Researcher, Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin-Ladi, Framework for municipal solid waste management in developing countries.
37. Mr. Kushaal Raj, Lecturer in Chemistry, The University of Fiji, Water quality assessment of selected tributaries in the Western region of Viti Levu. Co-Author(s): Ms. Priyatma Singh, Dean; Mr. Lionel Joseph, Research Assistant; and Mr. Shahil Lal, Engineering Student
38. Dr. Cecilia Ibekwe, Acting Provost, Federal College of Education (Technical), Challenges Facing Student-Teachers during Teaching Practice Exercise in Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze.
39. Mr. Jesse Ndegwa, Tutorial Fellow, Mount Kenya University, Analysis of the Technical Efficiency of Private Universities in Kenya. Co-Author(s): Mr. John Muhia
40. Engr. Victor A. Adedayo, Senior Lecturer, Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin, IDENTIFYING KEY OPINION LEADERS IN RESEARCH.
41. Mr. Chukwudi Iwuozor, Chief Lecturer, Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba, Heavy Metal Concentration and physico-chemical characteristics of bottom Sediment in “Anwai River” Asaba, Nigeria.
42.Prof. Wann-Ming Wey, Professor/ Chair, National Taipei University, A Study of Establishing a Smart Sustainable City Assessment Framework Utilizing Big Data and Analytic Network Process Approach.
43. Mr. Alain Christian Biboum, Phd Student, Institute of Solar Energy – E.Ü, Techno-economic analysis of 1MWe solar power plant using a combined Rankine cycles in Izmir. Co-Author(s): Dr. Ahmet YILANCI Additional Paper Accepted: Feasibility study of Biomass power plant fired with maize and sorghum stalk in Cameroon
44. Mr. Zacchaeus Adetona, Lecturer, The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Power quality survey of voltage stabilisers and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with non-linear loads. Joel Ogunyemi
45. Dr. Rosita Guzman Castro, Professor and Dep’t Head, AMA International University-Bahrain, Social Networks and Their Effects on Productivity: Insights of Selected Employees in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
46. Dr. Junhua Zhang, Associate Professor, China National Rice Research Institute, Effects of different seedling-raising substrates on physiological characters and grain yield for mechanized-transplanted rice. Co-Author(s): Junhua Zhang; Jie Huang; Zhigang Bai; and Qianyu Jin
47. Prof. Qianyu Jin, Professor, China National Rice Research Institute, Effects of 1-MCP on plant growth characteristics and spikelets development under salt stress in rice. Co-Author(s): Qianyu Jin; and Junhua Zhang
48. Mr. Nana Kwasi Ntim-Gyakari, Master Student, University of Tsukuba, Examining the Media role on Waste Disposal and its Effects on the Livelihood of Ghanaians. The case of Dompoase in the Kumasi Metropolis. Co-Author(s): Professor Matsui Kenichi, Supervisor
49. Mr. Rishi Shah, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Business challenges and opportunities in Indian Furniture markets in post liberalization era.
50. Ms. Mehwish Jawaad, Lecturer, Lahore School of Economics, Mediating Role of “Investment Recovery” and “Competitiveness” on the Impact of Green Supply Chain Management Practices over Firm Performance: An Empirical Study Based on Textile Industry of Pakistan.
51. Mr. Mirmeysam Rafiei Anamagh, Phd Student, Sabanci University, Experimental investigation mechanical-electrical parameters of a piezoelectric cantilever under various excitations during energy harvesting. Co-Author(s): Mahsa Seyednourani
52. Ms. Katrina Soho, Researcher, Lorma Colleges Special Science High School, Analyzing the Current Status of Teen Language in an Ilocano Community. Co-Author(s): Ms. Mikaela Aishel Jaravata-Carson Flores
53. Dr. Olufemi Omisakin, Lecturer & Researcher, Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology, Global Campus, Auckland New Zealand, New Zealand trade agreements and its economic and societal impacts: A Review.
54. Dr. Justice Owusu-Ansah, Director, Post-Graduate Programs, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, The Socio-spatial experiences of pupils with impairments in inclusive and non-inclusive schools in Cape Coast, Ghana. Co-Author(s): Isaac Annan
55. Mr. Dipen Goyal, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, A Comparative Study of Prevailing Marketing Strategies: Apple Vs Others.
56. Ms. Preksha Burad, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Effectiveness of Point of Purchase (P-O- P) Display in Impulse Buying Decisions in Indian FMCG Sector.
57. Mr. Parth Modhia, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Business Challenges and Opportunities in Automation in Indian Auto-Ancillary Industry in Liberated Market Environment.
58. Dr. Abhishek Asthana, Director of Hallam Energy, Sheffield Hallam University, Evaluation of waste heat recovery technologies for industrial food manufacturing process. Co-Author(s): Dr Sanjay Mukherjee (Researcher) and Dr Martin Howarth (Director of the National Centre of Excellence for Food Engineering)
59. Dr. Hafiz Ghufran Ali Khan, Assistant Professor, International Islamic University Islamabad, Relationship of Corporate Social Responsibility and a Firm’s Financial Performance with Job Performance as a Mediator.
60. Ms. Elaine Angeli Mecos, Researcher, Lorma Colleges, Depression, Identity Theft, and Narcissism in the Online World.
61. Dr. Muhammad Saeed, Assistant Professor, Bahria University, Past and Future of Derivative/Future Market: Substantiation of Calendar Anomalies.
62. Mr. Abayomi Tunde Odebunmi, Lecterer, Osun State Polytechnic Iree, Examination of Opportunity Identification by Nascent Entrepreneurs in South – Western Nigeria: An Effectuation Perspective. Co-Author(s): Agboola Jacob Olusola; and Afolabi Yakibi Ayodele
63. Dr. Hakan Cengiz, Assistant Professor, Karabuk University, Investigating the demographics and behavioral characteristics associated with voluntary simplicity lifestyles in a developed and developing country: A comparison between US and Turkish simplifiers. Co-Author(s): Ömer Torlak
64. Dr. Oyewole Oyerinde, Senior Lecturer, Babcock University, Effects of Teacher Led Training on Students’ Involvement in Physical Activities Activity Performances of Undergraduate Students in A Private University, Ogun State, Nigeria.
65.Prof. Arnold Pabian, Professor, Management Faculty Czestochowa University of Technology Poland, Youth Preferences and Behaviour Related to Food Products from Sustainability Perspective. Co-Author(s): Prof. Felicjan Bylok Vice – Dean of Management Faculty Czestochowa University of Technology and Prof. Robert Kuceba Vice Director of Institute of Management Information Systems Management Faculty Czestochowa University of Technology Poland
66. Prof. Felicjan Bylok, Professor, Management Faculty of Czestochowa University of Technology Poland, Significance of resources of social capital in management of an enterprise in Poland. Co-Author(s): Prof. Arnold Pabian Vice – Rector of Czestochowa University of Technology and Prof. Robert Kuceba Vice Director of Institute of Management Information Systems Management Faculty Czestochowa University of Technology Poland
67. Dr. Yekini Suberu Mohammed, Lecturer and Researcher, Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, Strategic Hybrid Combination of Renewable Power Generators for Energy Management in Remote Off-Grid Communities. Co-Author(s): Abdullahi Al-Hassan AHMED; and Fatu Jimaita Sabo
68.Dr. Amany El Anshasy, Associate Professor, United Arab Emirates University, Oil and Gold Prices: do fundamentals matter?Dependence Under Different Oil Price Volatility Regimes. Co-Author(s): Mohamed Chaouch, Associate professor; and Marina-Selini Katsaiti, Associate Professor
69.Prof. Robert Kuceba, Professor, Czestochowa University of Technology, Management and environmental activity of the European SME sector – a comparative evaluation. Co-Author(s): Prof. Arnold Pabian, Vice-Rector; and Prof. Felicjan Bylok, Vice Dean
70. Dr. Muhammad Saeed, Assistant Professor, Bahria University, Past and Future of Derivative/Future Market: Substantiation of Calendar Anomalies.
71. Mr. Fawad Rana, Phd Scholar, Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology, Examining the Impact of Karasek’s Job-Demand- Control-Support Model on Employee Wellbeing and Quit Intentions.
72. Mr. Saleh Bagudu, Lecturer, Bauchi State University Gadau, Corpus Analysis of the preposition “of” in ICE Nigeria. Co-Author(s): Sheena Kaur
73. Mr. Abdullahi Al-Hassan Ahmed, Rector, Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, Sustainable Energy Recovery from Environmental Biodegradable Metropolitan Wastes in Nigeria. Co-Author(s): Yekini Suberu Mohammed, Lecturer
74. Dr. Abdullah Alkhrabsheh, Assistant Professor, Al-balqa Applied University Jordan, Affect of strategic planing on crisis management in profit and non profit organization on Jordan.
75. Ms. Rashi Mahato, Regional HR Manager, Tricon Energy India Pvt. Ltd, Career Paths – A tool to Develop Talent Management.
76. Dr. Bello Muhammad D., Chief Lecturer, Zamfara State College of Education, Cost Effectiveness of Feeding Fattening Yankasa Rams with Untreated, Urea, lime and Urea plus Lime Treated Groundnut (Arachis hypogeae) shell in a Complete Diet. Co-Author(s): Professor Lamidi; Dr Audu; Dr Tanko; and Mr Maru
77. Mr. MD Samiul Hakim, Master’s Student, University of Tsukuba, Estimation of Energy Balance Components over Lake Kasumigaura in Summer Season by ASTER Sensor.
78. Dr. Bello Muhammad D., Chief Lecturer, Zamfara State College of Education, Cost Effectiveness of Feeding Fattening Yankasa Rams with Untreated, Urea, lime and Urea plus Lime Treated Groundnut (Arachis hypogeae) shell in a Complete Diet. Co-Author(s): Professor Lamidi; Dr Audu; Dr Tanko; and Mr Maru
79. Mr. MD Samiul Hakim, Master’s Student, University of Tsukuba, Estimation of Energy Balance Components over Lake Kasumigaura in Summer Season by ASTER Sensor.
80. Dr. Osman Agar, Research Assistant Doctor, Karamanoglu Mehmetbey University, Shielding behaviors of the concrete types containing the sepiolite. Co-Author(s): Dr. Huseyin Ozan Tekin, Assistant Profesor; and Dr. Mehmet Emin Korkmaz, Assitant Profesor
81. Dr. Amir Rafique, Assistant Professor, COMSATS University, Systemic Importance of Financial Institutions; The Increasing Role of NBFIs. Co-Author(s): Bilal Asim
82. Mrs. Sunbul Cheema, Lecturer, Bahria University Islamabad, Impact of Emotional Intelligence on Employee Engagement: A case Study of Non-Government Organizations of Pakistan.
83. Ms. Bhavya Bhatt, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Consumer Perception about Celebrity Endorsement in Indian Personal Care Industry.
84. Ms. Nishi Shah, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Feasibility of Social Media Marketing in Branded International Apparel in India.
85. Ms. Monica Sonkusare, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Study of Relationship between Market Orientation and Sales of Two Leading Fast Food Franchise in India.
86. Mrs. Sudipta Sen Gupta, Assistant Professor, G D Goenka University, CSR perceptions and cause affinity: An empirical study of Indian consumers. Co-Author(s): Dr. Keerti Jain, Associate Professor
87. Mrs. Oluwayemisi Oyekunle, PhD Student, Tshwane University of Technology, Handicraft small enterprises as a tool for poverty reduction and rural economic growth. Co-Author(s): Professor Worku Zeleke, Professor Mammo Muchie
88. Dr. Nilashis Ghosh, Senior Lecturer, Bath Spa University, The Changing Landscape of the Audit Industry – An effect of Blockchain Technology.
89. Dr. Rose Matete, Lecturer, The University of Dodoma, Decentralisation policies and their Rationales in Tanzanian Education System.
90. Mr. Vaibhav Parmar, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Cryptocurrency and it’s future in Indian Market.
91. Dr. Oti Peter, Associate Professor, University of Calabar, Budgetary Governance and Sustainability: Imperatives for National Development. Co-Author(s): Dr. John Otalor, Lecturer
92. Mr. Tareq Obaid, Student, University Tenaga National, Higher Education in Advancing Awareness towards Sustainable Development in Malaysia. Co-Author(s): Zainon BTE. MAT SHARIF
93. Prof. Riaan Rudman, Professor and PhD Candidate, Stellenbosch University, BYOD: IT governance responsibility that cannot be delegated. Co-Author(s): Mr. Lyle Weber & Ms. Lize-marie Sahd
94. Dr. Subrahmanian Muthuraman, Associate Professor, Arab Open University, Challenges in Entrepreneurial Growth – Insights from Young Omani Entrepreneur. Co-Author(s): Dr.Mohammed Al Haziazi
95. Dr. Piyada Wongwiwat, Lecturer, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, A Comparison of Forecasting Method of Export Volume of the orchids of Thailand : Exponential smoothing method and Box – Jenkins. Co-Author(s): Chandej Charoenwiriyakul; and Jetsalid Angsukanjanakul
96. Dr. Natnaporn Aeknarajindawat, Lecturer, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Job Satisfaction of Staff Members of Higher Education.
97. Prof. Jr-Yan Wang, Professor, National Taiwan University, Semi-Static Hedging and Pricing American Floating Strike Lookback Options. Co-Author(s): San-Lin Chung; Yi-Ta Huang; and Pai-Ta Shih
98. Ms. Asyrafinafilah Hasanawi, Student, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Residential Mobility in Indonesia (Case Study in Bandung City). Co-Author(s): Haryo Winarso, Professor
99. Mr. Kashif Naeem, PhD Student, Royal Holloway University of London, Agency Issues and Investment: A Comparative Analysis of the UK and Pakistani Listed Firms. Co-Author(s): Dr Matthew C. Li
100. Ms. Bethelhem Tegegn Weldu, Lead Environmentalist, Leather Industry Development Institute, The Characteristics of Wastewater Generated from Tanneries in Ethiopia.
101.Ms. Marie Yvonne Fombasor, Masters Student, Girne American University, Causes and Impacts of The Recent Anglophone Crisis in Cameroon.
102.Dr. Suthinee Atthakorn, Lecturer, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Preferences Expressed by Myanmarese Citizens Concerning AEC Opportunities. Co-Author(s): Prof. Voradej Chandarasorn
103.Dr. Nopadol Burananuth, Lecturer, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Eight Universal Laws of Leadership: A Case Study of Leadership in Thai Small Businesses. Co-Author(s): Dr. Polamorn Tamprateep; and Dr. Boonsri Suteerachai
104.Mr. Chaiwat Horthammarat, Lecturer, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Supply Chain Management and Competitive Advantage and Effects on Business Performance: A Case of Thai Small and Medium Entrepreneurs. Co-Author(s): Dr.Chandej Charoenwiriyakul; and Dr. Khomsan Laosillapacharoen
105.Dr. Natnaporn Aeknarajindawat, Lecturer, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Job Satisfaction of Staff Members of Higher Education. Co-Author(s): Dr. Polamorn Tamprateep; Dr.Boonsri Suteerachai
106.Mr. Raj Panpaliya, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Consumer Perception about Social Media Marketing in Indian Textile Industry.
107.Dr. Sriparinya Toopgrajank, Lecturer, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Factors Influencing the Administration of Youth Football Career Development. Co-Author(s): Dr. Chandej Charoenwiriyakul; and Pol.Lt. Dr. Trelup Toopgrajank
108.Ms. Galuh Widyastuti, Student, University of Indonesia, Genetic Engineered Ideonella sakaiensis Bacteria: a Solution of The Legendary Plastic Waste Problem.
109.Dr. Duangsamorn Sophonthada, Lecturer, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Appropriate Development Model for Community Radio Service for Thai Society. Co-Author(s): Chonticha Somjai, Ph.D. Candidate
110.Mr. Amir Mor-Mussery, Lecturer and Researcher, The Hebrew University, Assessing rehabilitation rate of different landforms and cultivated lands in arid areas. Project Wadi Attir, the northern Negev a case study. Co-Author(s): Stefan Leu
111.Ms. Achara Luengsawas, PhD Candidate, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Corporate Social Responsibility: A Case Study of Hotels in Bangkok, Thailand. Co-Author(s): Dr. Sudawan Somjai, Assistant Professor; and Police Lieutenant General Dr. Narong Kulnides
112.Dr. Nopadol Burananuth, Lecturer, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Eight Universal Laws of Leadership: A Case Study of Leadership in Thai Small Businesses. Co-Author(s): Dr. Polamorn Tamprateep; and Dr. Boonsri Suteerachai
113.Mrs. Srochinee Siriwattana, PhD Candidate, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Antecedents of the Reconciliation Enhancement in Accordance with Democracy. Co-Author(s): Dr. Sudawan Somjai; and Dr. Sriparinya Toopgrajank
114.Mr. Mohamed Muse Hassan, MBA Student, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Consumer Trust and Online Payment Options: Determinants of E-Commerce in the Least Developed Countries. Co-Author(s): Geunhee Lee, Associate Professor
115.Mr. Pharkin Kitikunnitipong, Ph.D. Candidate, Sripatum University, Policy Administration of Local Administrative Organizations for Elderly Society.
116.Dr. Rachada Fongthanakit, Lecturer, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, The Competitive Advantage of the Banks in the AEC. Co-Author(s): Dr. Sudawan Somjai, Dr. Sriparinya Toopgrajank
117.Mrs. Pornpong Porpraphant, Ph.D. Candidate, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Engagement, Creativity, Knowledge, and Top Management Policy of Quality Development Programs Affecting High Performance Organizations. Co-Author(s): Dr.Siravit Koolrojanapat, Associate Professor, and Dr. Rachada Fongthanakit
118.Dr. Yolandi Meyer, Post-Doctoral Fellow, University of Johannesburg, Initiatives aimed at ensuring transparency and accountability in the Nigerian petroleum industry: The Nigeria Extractive Industry Initiative and the Petroleum Industry Governance Bill.