- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
6th Academic International Conference on Law, Economics and Finance
02nd-04th, December 2019
04th November 2019
University of Cambridge, Newnham College, Cambridge, United Kingdom
1. Dr. Rajib Bhaumik, Associate Professor, Alipurduar College, Bharati Mukherjee’s Jasmine: Allegory of human transformation in diasporic condition.
2. Dr. Florence Undiyaundeye, Lecturer, Federal College of Education Obudu, Management of Behaviour and Emotional Disorder for Child Integration in Societal Functioning: Implication for Teaching and Learning. Additional Paper Accepted: Becheve Marriage Traditions and Counselling Intervention for a Successful Marriage Life
3. Prof. Anetta Caplanova, Professor, University of Economics in Bratislava, Intellectual Property Protection : A blessing or a curse?
4. Ms. Jeanne Francoise, PhD student, Indonesia Defense University, Indonesia Defence Diplomacy Perspective for Palestine in 2018. Co-Author(s): Prof. Makarim Wibisono; Dr. I Wayan Midhio; Dr. Yoedhi Swastanto; Dr. Ir. Suyono Thamrin; and Dr. Triyoga Budi Prasetyo
5. Dr. Amarachi Nnachi Ukoma, Lecturer, Ebonyi State University, Genesis Creation accounts: A response to multiple Creation Myths and to atheistic Evolution theory.
6. Dr. Yexia Sun, Associate Professor, Northeast Normal University, Demonstration of Development of Economy Based on Collective Ownership in Kibbutzim of Israel. Co-Author(s): Ying Wang, Lecturer
7. Dr. Rasha Abdelrahman, Assistant Professor, Ajman University, Public Attitude and Acceptance towards Expansion of Treated Wastewater Reuse in the United Arab Emirates. Co-Author(s):Dr. Zein Alabedin; and Dr. Samah Khamis
8. Dr. Shaymaa Salim, Associate Professor, College of Mass Communication and Humanities – Ajman University, Understanding the Impact of Customer Relationship Management Practices on Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty: An Empirical Study on the Customers of Telecommunications Companies Operating in UAE.
9. Mr. Jam Richard, Researcher (Masters ), Oxford University Bamenda-Cameroon, Analysis of Structure, Conduct and Performance of Small Ruminant Stock Market of Pariticipants Of Bamenda-Cameroon.
10. Dr. Analiza Acuña-Villacorte, Associate Professor, Bulacan State University, A Framework for the Standardization of the Education of Culture towards the Regional Sustainability of Central Luzon: A Language Profile Analysis.
11. Dr. Vladimir Мoiseev, Professor, Shukhov Belgorod State Technological University, Business and Power: Problems of Relationships in Russia. Co-Author(s): Sergey Glagolev, Rector
12. Ms. Roma Patel, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Water Crisis Management Traditional Approach : A Case Study of a Village in Sabarkantha District of Gujarat.
13. Dr. Hasnah Hasnah, Associate Professor, Universitas Andalas, Factors Influencing Farmers’ Adoption of Cacao-Cattle Integration System in West Sumatra. Co-Author(s): Dr. Dwi Yuzaria, Associate Professor; and Ms. Rini Hakimi, Lecturer
14. Ms. Luisa Tamara, Student, Universitas Indonesia, The Urgency of a New Regime towards Aras Beyond National Jurisdiction. Co-Author(s): Prof. Melda Kamil Ariadno
15. Dr. Manohar Enugala, Chairman Board of Studies, Satavahana University, Impact of CSR Activities on Education Development- An Empirical Study. Co-Author(s): Dr. Manjusmita Dash, Asst.Professor
16. Dr. Adekunle Joseph Kayode, Principal Lecturer, Osun State College of Technology, Dividend Decisions and Sustainable Development in The Nigerian Banking Industry: An Empirical Analysis.
17. Dr. Hasnah Hasnah, Associate Professor, Universitas Andalas, Factors Influencing Farmers’ Adoption of Cacao-Cattle Integration System in West Sumatra. Co-Author(s): Dr. Dwi Yuzaria, Senor Lecturer; and Rini Hakimi, Lecturer
18. Mr. Ambrose Amenshiah, Ph.D Researcher, University of Bradford, A strategic approach to local competency gap reduction: The case of Oil and Gas Industry in Ghana. Co-Author(s): Prof. Farhad Analoui
19. Dr. Nanna Lord-Mallam, Researcher, Nigerian Defence Academy, The Impact of Peacekeeping on the Family: A Case Study of the Nigerian Army. Co-Author(s): Mrs Anthonia ANIKE
20. Mr. Dhruvrajsinh Rana, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Sustainable Solid Waste Management in Ahmedabad City, Gujarat, India.
21. Ms. Lissia Kena Palaña, English Teacher, De La Salle Santiago Zobel School, “Daddy, I have had to kill you”: Sylvia Plath and the Revision of the Elegiac Tradition. Co-Author(s): Ms. Melissa P. Novenario
22. Dr. Chengcheng Ma, Lecturer, Northeast Normal University, Discussion On the Logical Relationship and Effective Path of Education Integration Into Social Life. Co-Author(s): Feng Qi
23. Mrs. Jane Mutfwang, Lecturer, Nigerian Defence Academy, From Tradition to Revolution: The Image of Woman in the Novels of Ngugi Wa Thiongo.
24. Mr. Kevin Ayukncha Enow, Post Graduate Student & Researcher, Eberwalde University for Sustainable Development (HNEE), Monitoring Forest Cover Change at the Waza National Park and its Environs between 2000 And 2016, Far North Cameroon, Using Gis And Remote Sensing Techniques.
25. Mr. Fredrick Jaiyeola, Researcher, University of Vienna, Conflict Resolution for Sustainable Development in the Niger Delta (Case Study Amnesty Programme ) region of Nigeria.
26. Ms. Nellie Mukiri, Laboratory Manager, Ministry of Health- National Public Health Laboratories, Characteristics of sputum sample referred to National Tuberculous Reference laboratory for culture and Drug Susceptibility Testing. Co-Author(s): Mr. Mamo Omuro, Head National Public Health Laboratories
27. Prof. Murad A Bein, Assistant Professor, Cyprus International University, Analysing the Time-Varying Interrelationships among the Balkan, Developed European and US Stock Markets.
28. Dr. Nanna Lord-Mallam, Lecturer, Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna, The Impact of Peacekeeping on the Family: A Case Study of the Nigerian Army. Co-Author(s): Anthonia Anike, Researcher
29. Ms. Lissia Kena Palana, English Teacher, De La Salle Santiago Zobel School, “Daddy, I have had to kill you”: Sylvia Plath and the Revision of the Elegiac Tradition.
30. Prof. Md Jahid S Chowdhury, Director Research, Institute of Development Assitance, Key questions, easy to ask but hard to resolve, include: who is given and who is denied a voice? by who? why? how? —M.N. Alexiades (2003:24).
31. Mr. Satilehin Agbejoye, Lecturer, Federal College of Education (Technical), Students’ Age and Gender as Determinant of Practical Skill Acquisition in Technical Education in Lagos State. Co-Author(s): Olusola Moses Banjoko (Ph.D), Senior Lecturer
32. Dr. Olawumi Awolusi, Phd Student, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Economic growth – Institutional Fitness Nexus within the BRICS Countries. Co-Author(s): Professor Josue Mbonigaba
33. Mr. Ryan Barrett, Masters Student, University of Limerick, How Manipulated Initial Contact Predicts Specific Favouritism within Minimal Social Networks. Co-Author(s): Cathal Ffrench; and Mike Quayle
34. Mr. Cathal Ffrench, Masters Student, University of Limerick, A Mega-Analysis of the Potential for the Predictive power of Initial Contact within Minimal Social Networks. Co-Author(s): Ryan Barrett & Mike Quayle
35. Mr. Rizwan Ali Khadim, PHD Student, The University of Lahore, An Approach to Engage Customers into Communication: Firm-created Social Media Communication (FCSMC) and Brand Loyalty. Co-Author(s): Dr. Mian Ahmad Hanan, Professor; and Dr. Younas Iqbal Qazi, Assistant Professor
36. Mrs. SADIA Mansoor, Senior Lecturer, Institute of Business Mnagement, Is BT Gene Cotton Adoption Paying off Farmers in Pakistan? Co-Author(s): Sobia Bashir
37. Dr. Moses Banjoko, Lecturer, Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka, Students’ Age and Gender as Determinant of Practical Skill Acquisition in Technical Education in Lagos State. Co-Author(s): Satilehin John Agbejoye
38. Dr. Usman Alhaji Yusuf, Lecturer, Nasarawa State University, Determinants of Health Seeking Behavior Among the Aged Population in Nigeria.
39. Ms. Sha Fan, PhD Student, The University of Queensland, Does Income Inequality affect Elderly’s Mental Health in a Developing Country? Co-Author(s): Associate Prof. Renuka Mahadevan, The University of Queensland
40. Mr. Young Yoon Won, Student, Milton Academy, Emotional Labor Experienced by Workers Whose Status Marginalized in Korean Society: A Comparative Analysis between Apartment Security Workers (Janitor) Working in Gangnam Apartments and those Working in Public Rental Housings.
41. Dr. Paul Akanbi, Associate Professor, Ajayi Crowther University Oyo, Exploring the Relationship between knowledge management and perceived organizational performance. Additional Paper Accepted: Determinants of Intention to Stay with a Brand of Mobile Phone among Undergraduates in Oyo Town
42. Dr. Yuwei Wang, Associate Professor, Marist College, Directors’ liability insurance and investment-cash flow sensitivity.
43. Mr. Kondabathula Praveen Kumar, Administrative Officer, RVM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Culture and Development of Women Empowerment in India.
44. Mrs. Sunbul Cheema, Lecturer, Bahria University Lahore, Impact of Emotional intelligence on employee engagement: A case Study of Non-Government Organizations in Pakistan.
45. Dr. Olusegun Ogundare, Director of Studies/ Lecturer, Ajayi Crowther University, Human Resource Management Practice in a Technology Driven Organization in Nigeria.
46. Mrs. Uchechukwu Ojukwu, Lecturer, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, The Political Economy of Technology Transfer and the Challenges of Development in Nigeria in the Age of Globalization.
47. Dr. Marion Ariadne Burgos, Resident Physician, Far Eastern University, First Trimester Post-Abortal Placenta Increta: A Case Report.
48. Mrs. Nana Aba Boafo, Masters Student, China Women’s University, Student Evaluation Instruments: Attempting a measured review Graduate Students Perception of Lecturer Attributes on Learning and Research decision making | Evidence from Ghana. Co-Author(s): Mr. Jean-Jacques Dominique Beraud
49. Mr. Darshil Vyas, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Analysis of Indian Ship Building Industry: Challenges and the way ahead.
50. Mr. Solomon Anteneh, Lecturer, University of Gondar, The practice of women entrepreneurships association in promoting women economic empowerment in the case of women traders in Bahir Dar city administration. Co-Author(s): Solomon Anteneh
51. Dr. Doina Vlad, Associate Professor, Seton Hill University, Is Rampant Inflation a Real Threat Under a Trade War Environment?
52. Dr. Tasrifin Tahara, Lecturer, Hasanuddin University, The Business Network of Bajau Tribe Sea Fisheries and Legal Problems in Indonesia-Malaysia Border. Co-Author(s): Dinna Dayana La Ode Malim, SH, MH, Dayanu Ikhsanuddin University
53. Prof. Pawennari Hijjang, Professor, Hasanuddin University, Puyakhabhu : Local Wisdom Values in Environmental Management at Sentani Indigenous Community in Jayapura Regency, Papua. Co-Author(s): Simon Abdi Frank
54. Ms. Ogechi Ibeanusi, Student, University of Souther California, Improving Education in the United States with Design Thinking and not Mimesis: The Scapegoating Function of Christianity.
55. Dr. Falguni Vasavada, Professor, Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad-MICA, Sustainable Fashion in Apparel Marketing – An Indian Perspective. Co-Author(s): Anjali P.S.
56. Dr. Omi-Ujuanbi Gloria Omolegho, Lecturer II, Ambrose Alli University, Socio-Demograhic Variables Predicting HIV / AIDS Awareness and Preventive Measures among Senior Secondary School Students of Edo State, Nigeria.
57. Mr. Bryson Kahabuka, Beekeeping Officer, Tanzania Forest Service Agency, Ehencing Biological Organism through Environmental Consorvation.
58. Ms. Senait Endale Habtemichael, Gender Affairs Directorate Director, Federal Vital Events Registration Agency, The practice and Impacts of Female Genital Mutilation on women’s Health and Sexuality: The case of Karrayu Community, Ethiopia. Co-Author(s): Adane Kitila
59. Dr. Khin Saw Nwe, Professor (Head), University of Yangon Distance Education, Approach to National Races of Lisu at Puta-O Township in Kachin State, Myanmar. Co-Author(s): Dr. Khin Saw Nwe
60. Mr. Zubairu Modibbo, Senior Lecturer, Jigawa State Polytechnic, Dutse, The Role of Fair Hearing in the Dispensation of Justice in Nigeria – A Legal Perspective.
61. Mrs. Makaram Alhamad, Master student, Morgan State University, The Effect of Foreign Aid on Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries.
62. Dr. Abdul Razak Munir, Lecturer, Hasanuddin University, The Influence of Entrepreneurial Competence and Social Media Marketing on SME’s Competitive Advantage on Province of South Sulawesi, Indonesia.
63. Dr. Amir Razi, Assistant Professor, The University of Lahore, Influence of Fiscal Policy on the Stock Market of South-Asian Countries. Co-Author(s): Fatima-Tul-Zahra, Research Scholar; Yasir Hassan, Assistant Professor; and Dr. Rizwan Ali, Assistant Professor
64. Mrs. Salima Ali, Lecturer, IQRA University, Students’ School Related Attitudes as Determinants of Academic Achievement in Adolescents. Co-Author(s): Prof. Dr. Anjum Ara
65. Ms. Yashfeen Ali, PhD Student, Aligarh Muslim University, Big Data Analysis in Law. Co-Author(s): Dr. Ali Nawaz Zaidi
66. Mr. Muhamad Dzadit Taqwa, Researcher, Universitas Indonesia, The Legitimacy and The Effectiveness of The Authority to Inquire: Understanding the Case of the House v. the Eradication Corruption Commission. Co-Author(s): Dr. Fitra Arsil, Lecturer; Yunani Abiyoso, Lecturer
67. Dr. David Imhonopi, Associate Professor, Covenant University, Strategic Human Resource Management and Generation Y Workers in Nigeria: A Business Model for Africa. Co-Author(s): Ugochukwu Moses Urim
68. Mr. Ugochukwu Urim, Doctoral Student, Covenant University, Mobile Technology and the Human Resource Management Landscape in a Private University in Nigeria. Co-Author(s): Dr. David Imhonopi
69. Mr. William Aditya Sarana, Student, University of Indonesia, Analysis of Constitutional Court Decision Number 137 / PUU-XIII / 2015 concerning Regional Regulation Review Mechanism. Co-Author(s): Dr. Fitra Arsil, Lecturer and Yunani Abiyoso, Lecturer
70. Prof. Saif AlQaydi, Professor, Higher College of Technology, Toward New Dynamics of Naming in Dubai; the Impact of Multiculturalism on Places, Streets and Geographic Features. Co-Author(s): Dr. Jamal Al-Mehairi, Secretary General of The Hamdan Award for Distinguished Academic Performance
71. Ms. N’Sira Haja Kabia, Student, Fourah Bay College University of Sierra Leone, Climate Change and its Impact on Human Health.
72. Mr. Taofeek Alani Agbaje, Lecturer II, Osun State College of Technology, Esa Oke, Africa Perspective of the Treatment of the Aliens under International Law: The Welfare of an Individual. Co-Author(s): Mrs. Fagbenle A. O
73. Prof. Idil Karademirlidag Suher, Professor Doctor, Bahcesehir University, Factors Influencing Online Purchase Intention for Mother and Baby Care Products.
74. Prof. Hasan Kemal Suher, Professor, Bahcesehir University, The Factors Affecting The Attitudes Towards Credit Card Usage: A Research On College Students.
75. Dr. Shahid Rasool, Assistant Professor, Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University, Congruity between Altruistic Self and Consumer Hunger Awareness on Socially Responsible Consumption of Plate Food. Co-Author(s): Dr Mahani Mohammad Abdu Skakur
76. Dr. Musran Munizu, Associate Professor, Hasanuddin University, Development and Validating Constructs of SCM Practices, TQM Practices, Quality Culture, Competitiveness, and Firm’s Performance Using Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA).
77. Mr. Francis Ufiah, PhD Student, University of Ibadan, Nigeria, Experimental Psychology: Improving the quality of parental involvement and peer association among secondary schools students.
78. Mrs. Annah Omole, Senior Executive Officer, University of Ibadan, Nigeria, Influence Of Family Background And Self Esteem On Social Skills Among Persons With Mild Intellectual Disability.
79. Dr. Joey Suba, Dean, University of the Assumption, Online Market Place System for Linking Smallholder Farmers in the Philippines. Co-Author(s): Mr. Arnold Vergara; and Mr. George M. Granados
80. Ms. Patricia Agboro, Lecturer, University of Lagos, Nigeria, Teaching Philosophy to Nigerian University Students: Some Pedagogic Considerations.
81. Ms. Hetvi Badiani, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, How successful is Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana as a program intended towards behavioral change and women empowerment.
82. Mr. Manoj Kumar Sahoo, Faculty of Economics, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Ayushman Bharat- National Health Protection Scheme: Does it Balance India’s Public Health Needs?
83. Ms. Alina Ahmed, Masters Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Identity of Muslim asylum seekers in Global Politics.
84. Ms. Richelle Diane Claros, Project Director & Grants Coordination Officer (PTS III), SanLAHI Ph & Commission on Higher Education Regional Office 7, Development of English Courseware for Computer and Networking Technology (CNT): Matching Skills and Labor Market Needs.
85. Prof. Basirat Oladipupo, Professor, Lagos State University, Socio-cultural Practices as Predictors of Women’s mental Health status in Sub-urban areas of Lagos state Nigeria.
86. Mr. Jonathan Chitumbura, Student, University of Johannesburg, The evolution of the private offshore wealth management services industry in Zimbabwe during the post dollarisation period. Co-Author(s): Oliver Takawira, Lecturer
87. Ms. Srishti Mahendiratta, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Application of Artificial Intelligence in Banking and Financial Services and its Implications.
88. Ms. Noor Salama, Research and Teaching Assistant, The American University in Cairo, Dawsha in/and Cairo: Listening to Places, Possibilities, and Peripheries.
89. Mr. Varun Purohit, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Jobs.
90. Prof. Wojciech HORYŃ, PhD Student, General Tadeusz Kosciuszko Military University of Land Forces, Territorial Defense force Against Challenges of the Hybrid War. Co-Author(s): Marcin Bielewicz – PhD, Vice Dean of Faculty of Management; Piotr Saska – DsC; Robert Tomasik – MA, (PhD Student); Magdalena Hryniewicz- MSc, (PhD Student) Additional Paper Accepted: The Concept of Public Administration Bodies Support by the Territorial Defense Force Formations during Non-Military Extraordinary Events
91. Mr. Yohannes Zemenework, Lecturer and PhD Candidate, Debre Berhan University, A History of Ifat: A Reappraisal of a Muslim Sultanate on the bases of Walasma Memories.
92. Ms. Madeleine Thompson, Student, California State University, Fullerton, Exploring the relationships between race, class, mental health, and criminality: A study of cultural treatment of mental health and crime. Co-Author(s): Fermin Figueroa, Student; Jessica Cabanas, Student
93. Dr. Fararishah Abdul Khalid, Senior lecturer, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Discovering Open Innovation practices in Small and Medium Enterprises in Malaysia. Co-Author(s): Aminuddin Ahmad Kayani
94. Dr. Fararishah Abdul Khalid, Senior Lecturer, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, The Impacts of Product Packaging on Consumer Buying Behavior: A Case Study of Melaka Traditional Food Products. Co-Author(s): Nur Nadiah Binti Abd Ra’ais
95. Dr. Fararishah Abdul Khalid, Senior Lecturer, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Engaging incubator managers’ views on incubator challenges in Malaysia: A case study method. Co-Author(s): Aminuddin Ahmad Kayani
96. Dr. Bhawna Rajput, Associate Professor, Delhi University, Causality Relationship between Financial Inclusion and Economic Growth: Evidence from a Time Series Analysis on a Vector Error Correction Model in India.
97. Dr. Anupama Rajput, Associate Professor, Delhi University, PANZAR-ROSSE Approch of Competition Analysis in Indian Banking Industry in Dynamic Panel Framework.
98. Dr. Dunja Duić, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law Osijek, Cohabitation: The Survey of International and EU Law Standards for National Law. Co-Author(s): Dr. Nataša Lucić, Assistant Professor;and Dr. Davor Muhvić, Assistant Professor
99. Dr. Sanjay Kumar Pradhan, Assistant Professor, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, US Shale Energy: What Implications it has for the Middle East Geopolitical Dynamics?
100. Mr. Abdikadir Abdullahi, Master Student, Yildiz Technical University, A Weak Legal System: Drug Utilization Patterns in Marodijeh, Hargeisa Somaliland.
101. Ms. Nicolette Medrano, Student, California State California Fullerton, Cultural Trends and The Effect of Employee Workload. Co-Author(s): Ms. Jessica Dodds; and Mr. Jason Nguyen
102. Mr. Eduardo Haro, Student, California State University Fullerton, Promoting a Bilingual Education and its Advantageous Factors. Co-Author(s): Moe Berrett, Student; and Katie Desrochers, Student
103. Ms. Vayda Deppe, Student, California State University Fullerton, Life Beyond the Shoreline. Co-Author(s): Savannah Zewiski
104. Dr. Maha Shabana, Lecturer, Damietta University, Current study aims to investigate the various effects of CSR activities on banks performance by mediating customers’ orientation and satisfaction.
105. Ms. Kaylea Ketland, Student, California State University Fullerton, Unmet Health Needs of Homeless Women. Co-Author(s): Ms. Erica Linares, Student
106. Mr. Divy Shah, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, A New Theoretical Framework of Displacement of Grey Markets.
107. Dr. Rhoda Namaseruka Kayongo, Lecturer, University of Lay Adventist of Kigali, Women Empowerment Model: Exploring the case of Migrant women empowerment Practices in Kigali, Rwanda. Co-Author(s): Dr. Albert O. Maake; and Dr. Moses kayongo
108. Mr. Jason Tseng, Student, California State University Fullerton, Relationship between various personality and academic achievement. Co-Author(s): Sammy Jones and Andrea Alvarado
109. Mr. Muhammad Imran, PhD Student, Jiangsu University, Company Fundamentals as Determinants of Firm Level Equity Premium: Evidence from Emerging Economy. Co-Author(s): Dr. Wu Mengyun, Professor
110. Mr. Jean-Jacques Dominique Beraud, Masters Student, Jiangsu UNiversity, Managing and Predicting the Number of Health Insurance Claims in Ghana based on Big Data and Time Series Analysis: A Case Study of Kumasi Metropolis.
111. Mrs. Nurten Birlik, Associate Professor, Middle East Technical University, Irish poet J.C. Mangan’s Views on the East within the frame of the Oriental Renaissance. Co-Author(s): Arda Arıkan
112. Ms. Grazielle Silva, Phd Student, Fundação Getulio Vargas, FGV-EAESP, Governance and Charity : Evidence of the Institutional Environment and Climate Change. Co-Author(s): Dr. Weskey Mendes da Silva, Professor
113. Dr. Ayşen Civelek, Lecturer, Selcuk University, Smart Cities and Smart Tourism: Smart City Projects and Applications in Turkey.
114. Dr. Manoj Chandra Bayon, Associate Professor, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Human capital and high impact entrepreneurship.
115. Mrs. Rekha Chaudhari, Director, Mothers Touch Foundation, Indian Post-partum care: A-randomised trial to improve maternal health six weeks after birth. Co-Author(s): Dr. Neha Sharma, Warwick Research Services, UK
116. Mr. Solomon Tesfay Ghebrehiwet, Lecturer, Ethiopian Civil Service University, The Influence of Eritrean Migration to Urbanization in Tigray Region: the case of Shire Endaselasie.
117. Prof. Colleen Lyons, Professor (Adj.), Drexel University College of Medicine, The Corporate Kitchen Table: Leadership Voicing Values with Purpose and Courage.
118. Mr. Marcel TURATSINZE, Medical Student, University of Rwanda, Causes of Admission and Outcome of Hiv Patients In Kuth (Kigali University Teaching Hospital).A retrospective study of one year 2015. Co-Author(s): Dr Menelas NKESHIMANA
119. Ms. Harleen Kaur, PGD Student, Banaras Hindu University, Exploring the role of metacognitive awareness, affective orientations, self-esteem, subjective well-being and quality of sleep in determining gym exercise motivation. Co-Author(s): Dr. Tushar Singh
120. Dr. Eunhye Kim, PhD Student, Ewha Womans University, Human Identity in Year Million: Focusing on Karel Capek’s Robot and the British TV Drama, Humans.
122. Mr. Kavish Shah, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, How Rising Non-Performing Assets (NPA’s) are driving corporate India.
123. Dr. Oladipo Olalekan David, Research Fellow, North-West University, Unlocking regional economic growth and information and communication technology (ICT) diffusion: Southern African Development Community (SADC) experience.
124. Dr. Terver Akpar, Lecturer, Benue State University, Investigating the Footprints of Politics in the Dynamics of the Invisible Economy and Poverty in Nigeria.
125. Prof. Dina Rady, Professor, George Washington University, Egypt in the Global Economy, Post Revolution Economic Challenges and Prospects.
126. Dr. Ibrahim Magboul, Assistant Professor, Qatar University, Antecedents and Usage of Healthcare Information System and its effect on Healthcare Service Quality: A Staff Perspective. Co-Author(s): Abdelluah Al-Siwidi; and Teri Thomas
127. Dr. Ikechukwu Chukwu, Researcher, Imo State University Owerri, Religious Tolerance Among Christians and Muslims: A Tool for Peaceful Coexistence in Nigeria. Co-Author(s): Prof. Izu Mercel Onyeocha
128. Prof. Atef Bawab, Professor, Irbid National University, The Impact of Intelectual Capital and Social Capital in Improving the Profitability of Companies Listed at Amman Stock Exchange.
129. Mrs. Rosel Laurente, Student, Roosevelt College Inc., Game-Based Learning As Remedial Tool For Students with Low Academic Performance.
130. Ms. Yaching Hung, Phd Student, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan from foreign and mainland perspectives: Travel memoirs about Taiwan during the Japanese colonial period.
131. Ms. Ratika Gaur, Researcher, Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, Why is Secularism Failing in India? Additional Paper Accepted: The Indian Discourse on Freedom of Speech and Expression
132. Mrs. Menchie Mendez, Student, Roosevelt College Inc., A Social and Emotional Learning Approach in Increasing the Academic Achievements of Students.
133. Mr. Erie Yoewono, Asset Utilization Manager, The Special Taskforce for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities (SKK Migas), Improving Logistics Efficiency in the Indonesian Oil and Gas Industry: The Study of Excess and Obsolete Material Management.
134. Dr. Irene Lebrusan, Postdoctoral Researcher, Harvard Law School, Housing tenure, housing policies and social stratification in old age: the case of Spain.
135. Ms. Gulzhan Nurtazina, PhD Student, The Academy of Public Administration, Agricultural Policy Transformation in Kazakhstan: new challenges.
136. Mr. Asam Alsaiat, PhD Student, University of Essex, The Legal Aspects of Cybercrimes – Comparative Study Between Saudi & UK Cyber Legalization.
137. Mr. Jean-Louis Bago, Professor, Laval University, LocatingWorkingWomen through The Lenses of Education: Theory and Evidence from Uganda. Co-Author(s): Sylvain Dessy