1. Dr. Nawaf Alreshidi, Assistant Professor, University of Hail, The effect of lack prerequisite knowledge on percentage of different achieving students.
2. Mr. Swapnil Kothari, Chancellor, Renaissance University, Enhancing the Bandwidth of Business Financing using Intellectual Property as Collateral: A Indian Panorama. Co-Author(s):Mr Divyaditya Kothari
3. Mr. Umar Iliyasu, Lecturer, Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Impact of Climate Changes and adaptation Stragegies in Sokoto State. Co-Author(s):Ambursa S.A, Gwimmi D.P, Atiku, M
4. Ms. Subaita Zubair, PhD Research Scholar, Quaid-i-Azam University, Perceptual Gender Differences in Body Objectification: Rawalpindi-Islamabad Milieu.
5. Ms. Zuba’a Akhtar, Researcher, COMSATS University, Exploring the Chances of Deception in Confession Statements and the Need for an Indigenous Tool Validation on Confessions in Urdu Language in Pakistani Context. Co-Author(s):Aisha Kashif
6. Mr. Yahaya Onumoh Ahmed, Lecturer, Federal College Education (Technical) Gusau, Determinants of Dividend Payout of Listed Consumer Goods Firms in Nigeria.
7. Ms. Hlompo Panelope Maruping, Lecturer, North West University, The causal relationship between electricity and economic growth in South Africa. Co-Author(s):Ms. K. Tsele, (Research Intern at AON)
8. Mr. Abdullah Arshad, Post-Graduate Student, University of Central Punjab, Combined Effects of Perceived Politics and Core Self-Evaluation on Job performance and Organizational Citizenship Behavior.
9. Dr. Caitlin Stein, Scholar, Independent, A Review of Key Theories of Corruption, Measurement of Corruption, and Applicable Resolutions in the United States.
10. Mr. Shaho Ghafur Ahmed, Phd Student, University of Nantes, The constitutional confusion in the organization of the multi-governance : The case of Iraq.
11. Dr. Lourdes Icalla, Associate Professor II, Mindoro State College of Agriculture and Technology, Fear at rearing as predictor for feather pecking in laying hens.
12. Ms. Hira Toheed, PhD Scholar, Bahria University, Empirical Analysis of Cynical Attitude Towards Transgenders at Workplace. Co-Author(s):Dr. Khalid Khan
13. Mr. Mutaju Marobhe, Lecturer, College of Business Education, Modeling Stock Market Volatility Using Garch Models : Case Study of Dar Es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE). Co-Author(s):Dr. Dickson Pastory
14. Mr. Dinabandhu Mondal, Research Scholar (PhD), Jawaharlal Nehru University, Exploring the Dynamic Peri-Urban Spaces: Experiences from Kolkata Metropolis, India. Co-Author(s):Dr. Anuradha Banerjee, Professor; Dr. Sucharita Sen, Professor
15. Dr. Ahmed Zain Elabdin, Deputy Dean & Associate Professor, Ajman University, Managing Innovation: The need for change and Firms Practices-Case of Fujairah Emirate UAE. Dr. Gyanenandra Sisodia
16. Dr. Albert Maake, Lecturer, University of Lay Adventist of Kigali, Governance vs Diaspora Remittances for Sustainable Development: A Case of Rwanda and Kenya. Co-Author(s):Dr Moses Kayongo, Senior Lecturer; Dr Rhoda Kayongo, Lecturer
17. Ms. Merlin Mathew, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Influence of K-POP Artists in INDIA through social media and their FANDOM community.
18. Mr. Bogale Berhanu Benti, Student, University of Antwerp, The impact of microfinance on poverty reduction and women empowerment.
19. Ms. Merlin Mathew, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Influence of K-POP Artists in INDIA through social media and their FANDOM community.
20. Mr. Bogale Berhanu Benti, Student, University of Antwerp, The impact of microfinance on poverty reduction and women empowerment.
21. Mr. Ibibrahim Magaji, Senior Lecturer, Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, WhatsApp Messaging platform and Academic Performance of Mass Communication Students, Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara. Co-Author(s): Mr. Ibrahim Magaji
22. Mr. Daniel Cote, Undergraduate Student, Tidewater Community College, Banning Plastic Shopping Bags: An Effort to Raise Environmental Consciousness on a National Level.
23. Dr. Steve Kquofi, Senior Lecturer, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ewe Cultural Values and Aesthetic Practices in the Conservation of Biodiversity in Ghana. Co-Author(s):Dr. Vincentia Okpattah, Lecturer
24. Mr. Md Alam, PhD Candidate, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Effect of Pay Scale Reform on Civil Service Applicant and Civil Service Officer Quality: Evidence from the Bangladesh Civil Service. Co-Author(s):Dr. Yoko Kijima, Professor
25. Dr. Rhoda Namaseruka Kayongo, Lecturer, University of Lay Adventists of Kigali (UNILAK), Women Empowerment Model: Exploring the case of Migrant women empowerment Practices in Kigali, Rwanda.
26. Mr. Yash Tiwari, Student, Hidayatullah National law university, Juvenile Justice System in India and Critical Analysis on the Juvenile Justice (Protection and Care of Children) Act, 2000 with Juvenile Justice (Protection and Care of Children) Act, 2014 (Amendment). Co-Author(s):Mr. Abhimanyu Singh Rathore
27. Ms. Bhawna Shivan, Research Scholar, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Socioeconomic Mobility and Reservations: A Case of mobile Scheduled Castes in India.
28. Prof. Valliappan Raju, Associate Professor, Limkokwing University, Understanding Flamboyancy of Globalisation through Higher Educational Economics : Limkokwing Integrated Model on Economics (LIME). Co-Author(s): Siew Poh Phung
29. Ms. Etleva Paplekaj, PhD Candidate & Substitute Judge, University of Hasan Proshtina, Review of the Constitution of Russian Federation –
30. from dictatorship to Czar?
31. Dr. Mohammad Sami Ali, Assistant Professor, Zarqa University, An Empirical Analysis of Investors’ Mentality towards Dividends’ Policies and the 2003/7 American Invasion to Iraq: The Case of Jordan.
32. Ms. Kanksha Vasavada, Bachelor Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Public Relations in Tourism Sector and its Impact on Cultural Tourism in Ahmedabad.
33. Ms. Kayumba Chiwele, MSc Student, University of Zambia, Commonness of Infanticide Ideation in Postpartum Depressive Disorders: A Lusaka Zambia Study.
34. Mr. JP Leo Asong, Professor, Jose Maria College/Sultan Kudarat State University, Public Office is Public Trust: Transparency and Accountability through ICT in Mindanao, The Philippines.
35. Dr. Nsaka Sesepkekiu, Research Officer, Financial Services Regulatory Commission (Antigua and Barbuda), The Person: On the Constitutional Right to Negative Freedom of Association in Antigua and Barbuda (West Indies).
36. Ms. Melissa Novenario, Graduate Student, De La Salle University Manila, #RelationshipGoals: How Millennial Relationships Are Represented in Facebook. Co-Author(s):Ms. Jane O. Bencito
37. Ms. Khushali Chauhan, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Kpop: Reasons behind it’s Vague popularity in India.
38. Ms. Aarushi Singh, Post Graduate Student, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Equity Volatility Spillover from Japan and USA: Contagion Evidence from Asian Markets. Co-Author(s): Dr. Ashish Kumar, Assistant Professor
39. Ms. Tuhina Srivastava, Post Graduate Student, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Towards Sustainable Investments: A Comparative Study of Traditional Funds and Sustainable Funds. Co-Author(s): Mr. Gaurav Talan, Assistant Profess
40. Mr. Rahul Kumar Goel, Post Graduate Student, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Volatility Spillover from Energy and Currency Markets over Equity Markets: A Study of BRICS and G7 countries. Co-Author(s):Dr. Ashish Kumar, Assistant Professor
41. Mr. Mohit Kumar, Post Graduate Student, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Investigation of Herding Behavior in Indian Stock Market.
42. Mr. Aayush Jain, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Social Media and it’s Impact on Consumer Privacy.
43. Ms. Lennie Ann Cerdana, Associate Professor & College Dean, Sultan Kudarat State University, Revisiting the Disaster Risk Reduction and Management (DRRM) Law of the Philippines: Issues, Challenges and Prospects.
44. Dr. Hajed Alotaibi, Assistant Professor, Majmaah University, Critical analysis of the notion of Dar Al-Islam and Dar Al-Harb in Islamic jurisprudence.
45. Mr. Abhimanyu Singh Rathore, Student, Hidayatullah National Law University, Concrete Manifestations of Social Security for the Elderly in India. Co-Author(s):Yash Tiwari, Student
46. Ms. Vaibhavi Zaveri, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, To measure brand perceptions from consumers’ point of view for the leading QSRs (Quick Service Restaurants) in the global food industry.
47. Ms. Samreen Khurshid, Lectuere, Foundation University, Impact of Emotional Expression on Anxietyand Life Satisfaction Among Adolescents. Co-Author(s):Rashid Rapheal Additional Paper Accepted: Parenting Styles as a Predictor of Social Anxiety and Academic Achievements of University Students Of Pakistan
48. Ms. Hely Desai, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, China’s Footprint In The North Korean Imbroglio.
49. Prof. Rajiv Kumar, Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Indian Business Schools : An Organizational Analysis. Additional Paper Accepted: Do Founders Shape Organizational Culture? An Exploratory Study in Contrasting Organizational Contexts
50. Ms. Druta Bhatt, UG Scholar, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Who votes for the Right wing: a demographic analysis of four global events.
51. Dr. Ravinder Kumar, Assistant Professor, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Decriminalizing Homosexuality : An Indian experience.
52. Ms. Anamika Ballewar, Student, Hidayatullah National Law University, When Entry to a Temple Is Denied to Women in a Country where Godess Durga, A Woman is Worshipped: The Sabarimala Case of India.
53. Ms. Toyeba Mushtaq, PhD Student, University of Kashmir, LGBT Portrayal in Bollywood: An Analysis of Select Films.
54. Dr. Mounia Bendraoui, Phd Student, Mohammed V University – Agdal, Analysis of the opportunities and challenges for ecommerce in Morocco. Co-Author(s):Dr. Ait Soudane Jalila, Professor
55. Dr. Bassam Albassam, Associate Professor, King Saud University, Public Financial System in Saudi Arabia Reform Needed.
56. Mr. Yash Tiwari, Student, Hidayatullah National Law University, Juvenile Justice System in India and Critical Analysis on the Juvenile Justice (Protection And Care of Children) Act, 2000 with Juvenile Justice (Protection and Care of Children) Act, 2015. Co-Author(s):Mr. Abhimanyu Singh Rathore
57. Mr. Marvin De Leon, Assistant Professor, Mapua University, Children Today: A study of Animated Spokes-Character in TV Commercials and its Impact to Children.
58. Mr. Benigno Agapito, Jr., Dean – School of Media Studies, Mapúa University, A Narrative Representation and a Visual Translation of Gay Character in Male Homosocial Interaction.
59. Mr. Benigno Agapito, Jr., Dean – School of Media Studies, Mapúa University, The Implications of Lowering the Minimum Age of Criminal Responsibility in the Philippines from 15 to 12 Years Old.
60. Prof. Hussein Al-Tamimi, Professor, University of Sharjah, Real Estate Investors’ Behavior.
61. Ms. Naini Swami, Student, Hidayatullah National Law University, Evolution of Transgender Rights in India. Co-Author(s):Rishabh Khedia
62. Mr. Arslan Najeeb Khan, Head of Division, Lyallpur Business School, The After Market Performance of Initial Public Offerings in Pakistan. Co-Author(s):Dr Muhamad Ishtiaq Assistant Professor
63. Dr. Hamidouche M’Hamed, Senior Lecturer, University Djilali Bounâama, Managing by values. Co-Author(s): Dr Bekkouche Karima
64. Prof. Melvin Espineda, Assistant Professor, Mapua University, Content Framing of the Tulong Na Tabang Na Tayo Na Project of Abs-Cbn’S Lingkod Kapamilya Foundation, Inc. and Influence on Viewer’s Response.
65. Prof. Melvin Espineda, Assistant Professor, Mapua University, A Comparative Analysis of Gratifying Students’ need from the Curricular of Communication Arts and Multimedia Arts.
66. Prof. Josephine Balzac-Arroyo, Assistant Professor, Rollins College, The Right to Resist: Law Meets Activism in the Climate Justice Movement.
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US