- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
10th International Conference on Business, Economics, Management and Marketing
18th-20th, November 2019
14th October 2019
Harvard University, Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School, Boston USA
1. Prof. Md. Awal Hossain Mollah, Professor of Public Administration, University of Rajshahi, War Crimes Trial and Human Rights in Bangladesh.
2. Mr. Nura Suleiman, Lecturer, Federal University Birnin Kebbi, Corruption in Nigeria: causes, trends, effects and solution.
3. Mr. Ayodeji Ogunlesi, Doctoral Researcher, University of KwaZulu Natal, Dynamic Effect of Macroeconomic Policy Shocks On Agricultural Productivity In Sub-Saharan Africa. Co-Author: Mr Ayodeji Opeyemi Ogunlesi; and Dr Koye Gerry Bokana
4. Ms. Quynh Nga Le Vu, Lecturer, Thai Nguyen University, Designing a Google Classroom: A Catalyst for Translation Courses.
5. Mr. Babatunde Johnson Olaoye, Lecturer, Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo, Fiscal Accountability and Resource Management in Nigeria: A Panacea for Sustainable Development.
6. Dr. Lawan Adamu, Senior Lecturer, Federal University Gashua, Effects of Feeding Graded Levels of baobab (Adansonia digitata) pulp meal on Heamotlogy and Serum Biochemistry of Broiler Chickens. Co-Author: Olugbemi T. S. Professor
7. Dr. Amal Soliman, Assistant Professor, Arab Open University- Egypt Branch, The effect of leadership styles on total Quality Management (TQM)-A conceptual model.
8. Mr. Bamidele Vincent, Lecturer, Federal College of Education (Technical), Impact of the Nigerian Financial Markets on Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) In Nigeria: Evidence from Gusau Metropolis.
9. Ms. Lenhle Dlamini, Doctoral Student, University of KwaZulu Natal, Implementation of Macroprudential Regulation and Monetary Policy in South Africa.
10. Dr. Joseph Gibbs, Professor of Mass Communication, American University of Sharjah, “You must leave ‘em hanging … ‘til they rott and fall away”: The Brevity and Severity of Historical Piracy Trials.
11. Mr. Akindele Ogunsola, Doctoral Student, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Determinants of Energy Consumption in Africa Oil Exporting Countries(AOECs). Co-Author: Dr. Christian K. Tipoy
12. Dr. Elizabeth (Liz) Curran, Associate Professor, Australian National University School of Legal Practice, Integrated justice practice- Reaching the Excluded, Informing and Shaping Client Centred Practice and Enabling Interdisciplinary Practice to advance Human Rights: New evidence- based approaches.
13. Mr. Sinethemba Doctor Sangweni, PhD Student, University of KwaZulu Natal, Inflation Dynamics in South Africa: The Role of Public Debt. Co-Author: Prof Harold Ngalawa
14. Mr. Roland Suobai, Lecturer, Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Bayelsa State, Cultural Background Religious Beliefs and Socio-Economic Status on Spousal Abuse.
15. Mr. Arthur Korus, Research Assistant, European Institute for International Economic Relations, The Impact of Brexit on the British Pound/Euro Exchange rate. Co-Author: Mr. Kaan Celebi, External PhD Student
16. Mr. Muhammad Sani Yusuf, Lecturer, Federal University, Ethnicity and the Politics of Appointment and Employment in Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State, Nigeria. Additional Paper Accepted: An Assessment of the Administration of Emergency Relief Materials and the Welfare of Internally Displaced Persons in Maiduguri
17. Dr. Jati Kasuma Bin Ali, Senior Lecturer, Unversiti Teknologi Mara, Spirituality and Its Influence towards Islamic Leadership Effectiveness: Empirical Evidence among Malay Leaders in Sarawak, Malaysia. Co-Author: Mohd Azizee Jemari; Ahmad Faizul Benjamin; and Muhammad Azmil Ismail
18. Mr. Muhammad Azmil Bin Ismail, Manager, Malay Culture Foundation Charitable Trusts Sarawak, Stress Coping Strategies and Quality of Life: Empirical Evidence Among Muslim Women Entrepreneurs at Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. Co-Author: Mohd Azizee Jemari; Ahmad Faizul Benjamin; Jati Kasuma
19. Mr. Usman Abbas, Assistant Lecturer, Kaduna State University, Audit Committee Attributes and Earnings Management of Agricultural Firms in Nigeria: The Moderating Effect of Gender.
20. Mrs. Opeyemi Alonge, Lecturer, Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, The Social Problem of Kidnapping and its Implication on Diversity Management in the Workplace.
21. Dr. Orie Sunday Kalu, Lecturer, Abia State College of Education (Technical), Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Assisted Projects and the Socioeconomic Well-Being of the Rural Poor in Southern Senatorial District of Abia State, Nigeria.
22. Mr. David Mbewe, MBA Student, University of Lusaka, Community Perception about Male Midwives in Lusaka Province of Zambia. Co-Author: Dr. Fredrick Chitangala – Lecturer
23. Ms. Donatella Aita, PhD Candidate, University of Deusto, The correlation between the individual criminal responsibility and reparations for victims in the International Criminal Court.
24. Mr. Hoitsimolimo Mutlokwa, PhD Student, Koç University, Analyzing the effectiveness and obligations of the South African Housing policy in addressing informal settlements and the right to city.
25. Ms. Alessandra Abreu, Specialist in Private Health Regulation, National Agency for Private Health and Plans, The false private health insurance by association: a real case analysis of how actors influence the policy-making in health systems (Is there any winner?).
26. Mr. Maui Ali, Chief Lecturer, Kogi State College of Education, Predicting the effect of Export Expansion Grant (EEG) growth in Nigeria, 1986-2017.
27. Ms. Sonia Candra, Researcher Assistant, University of Jember, Indonesian Economic Law Reform : Protecting Social Enterprise and Meeting Sustainable Development Goals.
28. Mr. Supardi Supardi, Lecturer, University of Jember, Law and Language: The Language of Blasphemy in Indonesian Legal Context.
29. Mr. Kamran Maqbool, Lecturer, Faculty of Management Sciences (FMS), International Islamic University Islamabad. Pakistan., The impact of unprofitable customer abandonment on current customers’ exit, voice, and loyalty intentions: an empirical analysis.
30. Mr. Vela Madlela, Senior Lecturer, University of South Africa, The appointment of a proxy “at any time” under South African corporate law.
31. Mr. Aminul Islam, Lecturer, Estonian Enteropreneurship University of Applied Sciences, Constructing Narratives through Story Telling: A Study of Refugees in Estonia.
32. Mr. Shokat Chowdhary, Research Scholar, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Urbanization, Waste Management and Environmental Sustainability in Kashmir Valley: A Case Study of Srinagar City.
33. Mr. Frank Shapiro, Lecturer, Private Researcher, A Case for a Woman Pope : The case for gender equality at the highest religious level.
34. Mr. Abayomi Ajibike, Academic Lecturer, Ogun State Institute of Technology Igbesa, Effects of Marketing Strategies on the Performance of Retail Stores in Nigeria. Co-Author: Ms. MERCY AKPOJIVI-EDEWOR, Academic Lecturer
35. Ms. Tarela Juliet Ike, Doctoral Researcher, University of East London, Rethinking effective policing in Nigeria: Towards an adoption of the Peelian principle of policing.
36. Ms. Hira Toheed, PhD Scholar, Bahria University, Empirical Analysis of Attitudes towards Transgenders at Workplace in Pakistan. Co-Author: Dr. Khalid Khan
37. Dr. Sayed Abbas Ahmed, Associate Professor, Ajman University, Entrepreneurial Typology in a Developing Economy : The Case of Jordan. Co-Author: Kiran Mir Khan, Staff member
38. Mr. Swapnil Kothari, Chancellor, Renaissance University, Plea Bargaining in India and the United States: A Comparative Study. Co-Author: Mr. Divyaditya Kothari
39. Dr. Belaynesh Tefera, Assistant Professor, Addis Ababa University, Women and Leadership: Explorations the benefits and challenges of Women leaders in Higher Education Administration of Ethiopia. Additional Paper Accepted: Literatures on leadership, both inside and outside the academy, has been male-dominated, in that it regularly has been conducted by men and dedicated to male leaders. As a result, male behaviors and characteristics in leadership roles have been the standa
40. Mrs. Meta Ayu Kurniawati, PhD Student, Ritsumeikan University, The Dynamic of ICT Infrastructure, Innovation, Globalization and Economic Growth in OECD Countries, 1996-2017.
41. Ms. Aulia Akmalina, Student, Indonesia Defense University, Optimalizing Grassroot Communities to Eradicate Terrorism in Indonesia. Co-Author: Dr. Pujo Widodo
42. Mrs. Blossom Shimayam Ottoh-Agede, Lecturer II, Federal University Lafia, Rhetorical orientation and style in the representations of newspaper reports on Boko Haram. Additional Paper Accepted: Debunking myth in news media narratives about women: The female terrorist as an interloper in the other space
43. Dr. Adebayo Fatukasi, Associate Professor, Adekunle Ajasin University, Agricultural Finance and Economic Growth in Nigeria.
44. Mr. Shaho Ghafur Ahmed, Phd Student, University of Nantes, The constitutional confusion in the organization of the multi-governance : The case of Iraq.
45. Dr. Vaishali Agarwal, Associate Professor, Indus Business Academy Bangalore, Redefining Needs, Values and Consumption Behavior.
46. Mr. Jash Thakkar, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Economic Assessment and Purview of Electric vehicles on Automobile Industry Globally.
47. Dr. Shiferaw Tebeka, Assistant Professor, Addis Ababa University, Challenges and Derivers of E-Commerce Adoption for Small and Medium Scale Enterprises Operaring in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
48. Ms. Divyashree Modi, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Body Image and Self Esteem- An Intergroup Study across Indian Males.
49. Ms. Charitha Harshani Perera, PhD Student, RMIT University, Role of social word-of-mouth on emotional brand attachment and brand choice intention: A study on private educational institutes in Vietnam. Co-Author: Dr. Rajkishore Nayak; and Dr. Nguyen Van Thang Long
50. Dr. Aamir Iqbal Umrani, Assistant Professor, DHA Suffa Universiti, Outside Board Members and Firm Performance of Medium Sized Malaysian Manufacturing SMEs: The Mediating Role of Innovation. Co-Author: Dr. Faryal Salman, Associate Professor
51. Dr. Khalil Ahmed Channa, Assistant Professor, Sukkur IBA University, Academics’ HRM adoption: Human Resource Management in Business Schools. Co-Author: Prof. Dr Niaz Ahmed Bhutto
52. Mr. Bilal Muhammad Sama, Lecturer, Kebbi State Univfrsity of Science and Technology, The effects of multiple taxation on the performance of small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs).
53. Dr. Mohamad Atyeh, Assistant Professor, Australian College of Kuwait, The Impact of the Financial Variables on the Privatization of the Kuwaiti Stock Market. Rola Mourdaa
54. Mr. Alex Boadi Dankyi, Phd Candidate, Jiangsu University, A Complex Network Analysis of Actor Impact on Human Capital Development in a Competitive Industrial Space.
55. Mr. Yash Tiwari, Student, Hidayatullah National Law University, Juvenile Justice System in India and Critical Analysis on the Juvenile Justice (Protection and Care of Children) Act, 2000 with Juvenile Justice (Protection and Care of Children) Act, 2014 (Amendment).
56. Ms. Nainan Nawaz, PhD Candidate, IQRA University Islamabad Campus, Sentiment Analysis of Consumer Misbehavior via Apparel Tweets. Co-Author: Dr. Sadaf Kashif
57. Mr. Haroon Rasool, Research Scholar, Aligarh Muslim University, Empirical existence of Phillips curve for India. Co-Author: Professor Md. Tarique
58. Mr. Patrick Eyamba, Student, Girne American University, Determinants of Innovation across Nigeria Enterprises: Does Size and Region Matter? Co-Author: Eric C. Okonkwo
59. Mr. Sagir Abubakar, Assistant Lecturer, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Technology Acceptance Model’s Drivers of Competitiveness for e-Marketing Adoption Among Deposits Money Banks in Nigeria.
60. Mrs. Andrea Payne, Student, Pepperdine University, Fear and Paranoia in the Workplace and Perceived Factors that Effect Organization Cohesiveness.
61. Mr. Ibrahim Magaji, Senior Lecturer, Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Talata mafara, WhatsApp Messaging platform and Academic Performance of Mass Communication Students, Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara. Co-Author: Mr. Ibrahim Magaji
62. Dr. Madouni Mourad, Lecturer Professor, University of Saida, Is the residential water demand price elastic? The case of the wilaya of Saida.
63. Mr. Wise Sambo, Senior Lecturer, University of South Africa, A conceptual study of challenges faced by SEDA business incubators in SME development within Gauteng, South Africa. Co-Author: Zodwa Primrose Malindisa
64. Ms. Shiza Farooq, PhD Scholar, Iqra University, Perceptions Regarding Flow Breaking Advertisements Over Social Media. Co-Author: Dr. Sadaf Kashif
65. Dr. Basilio Jose Augusto Jose, Lecturer, Pedagogical University, Analysis and comparison of discursive strategies applied by physics teachers during the study of electrical circuits.
66. Mr. Md Alam, PhD Candidate, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Effect of Pay Scale Reform on Civil Service Applicant and Civil Service Officer Quality: Evidence from the Bangladesh Civil Service. Co-Author: Dr. Yoko Kijima, Professor
67. Dr. Tahir Mahmood, Associate Professor, University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Human Capital, Technological Spillover and Productivity of Manufacturing Sector: A Comparative Analysis of Pakistan and India.
68. Dr. Elza Syarief, Head of Postgraduate Study of Law, Universitas Internasional Batam, Ineffectiveness of the Indonesian Legal Instruments against the Import of Used Clothes in Batam City, Indonesia. Co-Author: Dr.Rina Shahriyani Shahrullah, Associate Professor
69. Mr. Rangga Setiawan, Researcher, Indonesia Defense University, The Near-Balance between Cybersecurity and Cyber Privacy: Indonesia’s Cyber Power, Nationalism, and Regional Stability. Co-Author: Yono Reksoprodjo
70. Mr. Ramdani Murdiana, Graduate Student, IBN Haldun University, Are Private Label Good for National Brand?: A Content Analysis of the Research.
71. Ms. Etleva Paplekaj, PhD Candidate, University of Hasan Prishtina, The constitution review process of the Constitutions of China and of Turkey – Their reality beyond the letters.
72. Prof. Abhishek Mishra, Assistant Professor, OP Jindal Global University, Equity Crowdfunding: Finding the Right Solution for Startups in 21st Century.
73. Ms. Minati Kalo, Doctoral Scholar, Jawaharlal Nehru University, The Independence and Challenges of Judiciary in Bangladesh: A Current Analysis.
74. Mr. Pujo Widodo, Lecturer, Indonesia Defense University, Initiatives of Women’s Involvement in Military and Civil Organization on Preventing Family Bomber through Cooperation with Neighboring Country. Co-Author: Dr. Tri Legionosuko, Rector; and Dr. Yusuf, Lecturer
75. Dr. Audrey Jamal, Adjunct Professor and Chief of Staff, University of Guelph, Coworking in Mid-Sized Cities: A Pathway to Local Economic Development. Additional Paper Accepted: Business Improvement Associations: A partner in downtown economic renewal
76. Dr. Nsaka Sesepkekiu, Research Officer, Financial Services Regulatory Commission (Antigua and Barbuda), The Limits of Royal Prerogative: The Constitutional Principles Governing Ministerial Power over Employment in Antigua and Barbuda.
77. Mr. Ronewa Victor Mudzanani, Junior Lecturer, University of Venda, Analysis of Financial Literacy amongst University Students: A Case Study of the University of Venda.
78. Mrs. Elizabeth Bernardo, Student, New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Do Corporate Leaders Support the Public during Natural Disaster in Asia? What is the communities opinion.
79. Mr. Shubham Singh, Student, University of Reading, Artificial Intelligence and International Law: An Analytical Study.