- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
14th International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Science Studies
11th-13th, November 2019
14th October 2019
University of Oxford, St Anne's College, Oxford, United Kingdom
1. Ms. Amrita DasGupta, Research Scholar, Jadavpur University, Punishment a Fiction?
2. Dr. Lorenzo Cherubini, Full Professor, Brock University, An Examination of Aboriginal Education Policy in Ontario (Canada): Public-Schooling and Practices.
3. Dr. Abdulaziz Alabdullah, Asst. Proessor, Kuwait University, The Chaos of the Term: The Concept of the Political Theatre in Arab World.
4. Mrs. Salsabila Fitriana, Student, University of Indonesia, The Condition of Socio-Economic immigrants after the Implementation of Chosen immigration Policy in France.
5. Ms. Saira Ashfaq, Assistant Professor, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Impact of Global Financial Crisis on BRIC Economies: A Post Crisis Analysis.Co-Author(s): Ghulam Mujtaba
6. Mr. Anosike Miracle. U, Lecturer, Institute of Management and Technology, Performance Management and Staff Productivity in the Tourism Industry in Nigeria.
7. Dr. Muhammad Saeed, Assistant Professor and Head of the Department, Bahria University, Aid, AIDS and government size in Sub-Saharan Africa.
8. Dr. Olawale Salami, Senior Lecturer, Olabisi Onabanjo University, The Fallacy of Colonial and Post-Colonial Boundary Adjustment in Africa; A Study on the Origin, Management and Impact of Nigeria-Cameroun Boundary Dispute, 1885 to 1975. Co-Author(s): Mr. Yussuf, N. Babatunde
9. Mr. Wilegoda Mudalige Charith Lakshan, Student, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, How Astrology Impact on the Human Mind and Behaviour.
10. Mr. M. Mahmood Shah Khan, Assistant Professor, University of Management and Technology, Islamic Banking and Finance Education: An Academia-Industry Mismatch. Co-Author(s): Rahmat Ullah; and Fatima Jamil
11. Mr. Abrar Munir Chughtai, Research Associate, Riphah International University, Impact of Migration on Household Living Standard: A Case Study of District Bagh, Azad Jammu and Kashmir (Pakistan). Co-Author(s): Mr. Sher Afzal Khan
12. Ms. Gina Rossitto, PsyD Student, Marywood University, Attachment Psychoeducation for Foster Care Parents: A Pilot Study.
13. Mr. Ruba Aljarallah, PhD Scholar, Cranfield University, The Economic, Political and Social Dimension of Resource Abundance: A Survey. Co-Author(s): Shahzad Alvi
14. Dr. Anosike Miracle. U, Lecturer, Institute Of Management and Technology, A Study of Factors Influencing Attitude of Nigerians toward People with Physical Disability.
15. Mrs. Arpine Sargsyan, Teacher, Anglofun Language and Training Center, Using Literature to Promote Learner – Centered Pedagogies in EFL classrooms.
16. Ms. Contilia Hlamalani Bayi, Lecturer and Phd Student, University of South Africa, Solidarity in contracts: a comparative analysis from an African customary law and common law perspective.
17. Dr. Anil Kanungo, Professor, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Regional Integration in Services in South Asia: Opportunities & Constraints.
18. Ms. Fatima Jamil, Student, University Management and Technology, Performance Efficiency of Conventional & Islamic Banks: A Case of Pakistan Using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) Approach. Co-Author(s): M. Mahmood Shah Khan
19. Mrs. Haolat Folake Adepoju, Lecturer, Federal College of Education (Technical), Effects of Cooperative and Visual-Based Methods on Vocabulary Development of Adult Learners in Southwestern Nigeria.
20. Mr. Chuks Nwabudike, Lecturer, Federal College of Education (Technical), Functional Technical Vocational Education and Training: A Useful Tool for Revitalising Ailing Economies.
21. Ms. Made Ayu Dyah Indriana Sari, Student, University of Udayana, Understanding the Creative Process of Balinesse Painters : A Look on Financial Factors. Co-Author(s): Annisa Syarafina Soewandi, Student
22. Mr. Padam Bahadur Chand, Researcher, Tribhuvan University, Women Empowerment: Endorsing Education to Nepalese Women.
23. Ms. Pankti Desai, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Rational Egoism and Altruism in Ayn Rand’s The Fountainhead: A Study.
24. Dr. Ayedh Almohanna, Associate Professor, King Khalid Military Academy, Improving EFL teacher-supervisor interaction and relationship in the Saudi Arabian context: A gulf to be bridged.
25. Dr. Najmuddin Rasul, Lecturer, Andalas University, Political Participation: Media and cynism of Transition to Democracy in Indonesia.
26. Mr. Diego Cardona, Associate Professor, Tecnologico Comfenalco, Internal Marketing as a Generator of Value in Organizations. Co-Author(s): Jaime Gonzalez
27. Ms. Ellen Rungani, Lecturer, Fort Hare, The Impact of Non Financial Support on the Success of SMMEs in the Eastern Cape Province. Co-Author(s): Prof M Potgieter
28. Ms. Magdalena Laskowska, Researcher, PAris 2 Assas University – Pantheon Assas, How to think like an economist: the challenge for antitrust lawyers.
29. Ms. Fadumo Muse Yusuf, Executive Director, Somaliland Lawyers Association (SOLA), Women participation and decision making in Hargiesa Somaliland. Co-Author(s): Fadumo Muse Yusuf
30. Mr. Vela Madlela, Senior Lecturer, University of South Africa, The unqualified right of access to company records by non-shareholders under South African company law.
31. Mr. Sanaullah Ansari, Assistant Professor, Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST), Pakistan, The development of Islamic commercial and social financial system through Islamic House Financing in Pakistan.
32. Mr. Vaibhav Parmar, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Cryptocurrency and it’s futu in Indian market.
33. Ms. Priyanshi Shah, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, The potential of social media in talent hunt in Indian markets.
34. Mrs. Grace Ramavhona, Lecturer, University of Venda, SME Entrepreneurial success revisited. Co-Author(s): Dr Shambare
35. Mr. Ayeni Ayodele Olaiya, Lecturer I, College of Education, Climate Change and its Impact on Hospitality Industry in Nigeria.
36. Mr. Swaroop G.C., Teaching Assistant, Tribhuvan University, The Goddess Kumari: The Hermeneutics of Myth.
37. Mr. Virendra Singh Bithoo, Researcher, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Representation of Gender in Varāhamihira’s Jyotiṣaśāstra.
38. Ms. Carmela Jane Unabia, Student, Miriam College, Exploring the Laking Yaya Experiences: A Qualitative Analysis of Domestic Child Care in Metro Manila, Philippines. Co-Author(s): Allison Dianne Labitan, Student; Emeline Klarizze De Leon, Student; Kyra Darielle Ripotola, Student; Marie Angelica Sagales, Student
39. Dr. Irene Adler, Associate Professor, St. Bartholomew’s University, Recognition of the pro/con interface in electoral decision making.
40. Mr. Darshil Vyas, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Analysis of Indian Ship Building Industry: Challenges and the way ahead
41. Dr. Hande Bahar Aykac, Wertheim Research Fellow, Harvard University, Unconventional Judicial Remedies to Protect Employees from Unfair Dismissal: A Comparative Analysis of American and Turkish Employment Law.
42. Dr. Harriet Vane, Associate Professor, University of Northeastern Australia, Developing a model for the lexical analysis of key works of children’s literature.
43. Ms. Sheetal Singh, Phd Student, Aligarh Muslim University, Naxalite Violence: Crisis of Governance and Administration.Additional Paper Accepted: Left Wing Extremism: Emergence of Threat to the Human Security
44. Ms. Fiona Purkiss, Researcher, Sheridan College, From the Source: Causes, Consequences and Solutions to Food Insecurity : A Case Study. Co-Author(s): Dr. Sara Cumming
45. Mr. Binit Lal, Phd Student, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Stronger Regional Partnerships and Prospect of Global Stability.
46. Mr. Vivek Kumar saurabh, Doctoral Candidate, Jawaharlal Nehru University, India’s Role in the Geopolitics of Indo-Pacific: Opportunities and Challenges.
47. Dr. Njeng Eric Sipyinyu, Senior Lecturer, University of Burundi, Time and the Postcolonial Agency in Chinua Achebe’s Arrow of God.
48. Dr. Anwar Masadeh, Associate Professor, Ahmad Bin Mohamed College, Combating Cyber Crimes –In Qatar Legislation.
49. Ms. Da Hyun Lee, Graduate Student, Ewha Womans University, Political Polarization and the Dynamics of Policy-Making Process.
50. Mr. Asher Jospe, PhD Student, Tel Aviv Unviersity, Self- Deception as an Escape Mechanism.
51. Dr. Noor Hasmini Abd Ghani, Associate Professor, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK), Halal Consumption Pattern: The Role of Brand Personality, Packaging, Environmental Concern, Perceived Price, and Muslim Lifestyle. Co-Author(s): Nik Kamariah Nik Mat; and Yaty Sulaiman
52. Dr. Robert Lewis, Senior Lecturer, Hexham University, Economic and political challenges to improved housing stock: Development of a technology for causing surface-breaking cracks.
53. Mr. Desmond Onyemechi Okocha, PhD Student, NIMS University, The Sociological and Psychological Effect of Media Content on Ghanaian Journalists and Entrepreneurs: An Empirical Analysis. Co-Author(s): Dr. Yogesh Kumar Gupta, Assistant Professor
54. Ms. Se Eun Kim, Student, Hankuk Academy of Foreign Studies, Manga, Otaku, and the shifting Landscape of Escapism.
55. Ms. Zoë Dodge-Rice, Student, University of Illinois, Association Between Dispositional Mindfulness and Maternal Cortisol Reactivity. Co-Author(s): Ms. Faaiza Khan, PhD Student; and Dr. Heidemarie Laurent, Professor
56. Ms. Ruth Angel Cetro, Student Researcher, Lorma Colleges Basic Education Schools, Poverty of Affection and Solidarity: Examination of Children in Orphanage. Co-Author(s): Deo Montalla;Rhaycy Cabanela; Moira Gonzalez; Jastine Oliva; and Majela Tabadero
57. Mr. Hlaviso Motlhaka, Lecturer, University of Venda, Organizational Characteristics of Dissertation Introductions in Composition and TESOL.
58. Dr. Gyanendra Singh Sisodia, Associate Professor, Ajman University, Nurse Migration and Government Effectiveness: A Case of a Pacific Country. Co-Author(s): Melania Louey; Wainkiti Soqolala; Apisai Tuiloma;and Waisele Latianara
59. Dr. Gyanendra Singh Sisodia, Associate Professor, Ajman University, Declining Sugar Production in Fiji: A Time Series Analysis. Co-Author(s): Davendra Prasad; Mohini Moreen Lata; and Krishneel Ravinesh Reddy
60. Mr. Dhritiman Sarma, Student, JB Law College, Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam (वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम्) : The World is one Family – Chapter VI, Maha Upanishad.
61. Mr. Antonio Sorela Castillo, Doctor Candidate, El Colegio de Morelos, Employment discrimination based on age.
62. Dr. Donald Enu, Associate Professor, University Of Calabar, Leadership style and government delivery of educational services in Cross River State, Nigeria. Co-Author(s): Mr Clarence Odey
63. Ms. Jaismeen kaur, Research Scholar, Punjabi University, Reality Therapy: A new approach in reviving from Empty Nest Syndrome.
64. Mr. Prakhyat Banjade, Student, Bhairahawa Multiple Campus, Tribhuvan University, Social and Economic Aspects of Tharu Ethnicity.
65. Mr. Binit Lal, Phd Scholar, Jawaharlal Nehru University, India’s Act East Policy: Strategy for Economic Integration with Southeast Asia.
66. Mr. Firdos Ahmad Batt, PhD Student, Aligarh Muslim University, Water Resource Management as the Basis of Conflicts in the Indus Basin.
67. Ms. Jamie Rilloraza, Student Researcher, Lorma Colleges Basic Education Schools, Questioning Sexuality: The Impact of the Society’s Perception. Co-Author(s): Zibelle Balangue
68. Ms. Samantha Dannielle Ariz, Student Researcher, Lorma Colleges Basic Education Schools, Body Image on Social Media: Photos, Profiles, and Popularity. Co-Author(s): Leslie Anzia
69. Prof. Muruga Perumal Ramaswamy, Associate Professor, University of Macau, Deference or De Novo Review of Arbitral Awards and Implications for Investor-State Relations in BRICS.
70. Mr. Muhammad Naveed Iftikhar, PhD Candidate (Public Policy), University of Delaware, Why Political and Economic Reforms Don’t Sustain in Pakistan? Co-Author(s): Dr. Shujat Ali, Dean National School of Public Policy, Lahore
71. Mr. Bradley Morabito, Masters Student, The Pennsylvania State University School of International Affairs, Global Enterprise Hubs: Incubators for International Entrepreneurship. Co-Author(s): Peter Gonzales, J.D., President & CEO Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians