- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
10th Academic International Conference on Multidisciplinary Studies and Education
23rd-25th, September 2019
19th August 2019
Harvard University, Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School, Boston USA
1. Mr. Elsayed Elhoshi, Researcher, Research Institute for Islamic Product and Malay Civilization., The Role of Teachers in Infusing Moral Values and Ethics from the Islamic Perspective: The Malaysian Experience. Co-Author: Dr. Rahimah Embong
2. Mr. Adaga Gilbert Terna, Lecturer., College of Education, Katsina – Ala, Benue State, Nigeria.a, Functional Entrepreneurship Development and Growth: A Tool for Achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) in Nigeria. Co-Author: Mr.Nomigo, Edward Terkula. and Mr. Gbinde, Felix Terfa
3. Mr. Isah Mu’azu, Lecturer, Sokoto State University, Application of Mathematical Modeling on Population Carry Capacity A Case Study of Sokoto Sourth Local Government. Co-Author: Abdulkadir Aminu Ibrahim
4. Dr. Niloofar Rouhani, HDR Candidate, Deakin Institute, Women’s Sport Participation in the United Arab Emirates: A Case Study.
5. Mr. Yan Gu, Doctoral Candidate, Technical University of Munich, How the city in city of old work units sustain a new urban life? With selected study cases in Beijing. Co-Author: Zhao Juan-juan，Thomas Herzog
6. Ms. Ogechi Ibeanusi, Student, University of Southern California, Mimesis: The Scapegoating Function of Christianity.
7. Dr. Manal Aldaihani, Associate Professor, PAAET Basic Education College, Inclusion of Student with disabilities within Higher Education in Kuwait: Issues and Challenges.
8. Mr. Mathew Rotimi, PhD Student, University of KwaZulu Natal, Modelling the Determinants of Exchange Rates Movement in Africa’s Oil Producing Countries. Co-Author: Prof Harold Ngalawa
9. Ms. Yashfeen Ali, Researcher, Aligarh Muslim University, Labour laws in India and UK: A comparative Analysis. Co-Author: Areeba Khan
10. Dr. Yuzhu Peng, Lecturer, Newcastle University, Neoliberal Feminism and the Changing Male Ideal in Post-Reform China: A Case Study of Mimeng’s Public WeChat Account. Co-Author: Ms Marloes Jansen
11. Dr. Majed Alsharidah, Assistant Professor, Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University in Saudi Arabia, Ways to Increase Utilisation of ICT by university teachers in Saudi Arabia.
12. Prof. Hung-Yi Chen, Professor, Soochow University Taipei, The Initiation of Privatization, Market Structure, and Optimal Privatization with Vertically Related Markets. Co-Author: Shih-Jye Wu, Professor
13. Dr. Sun Young Park, Associate Professor, Korea National Sport University, History and development of youth work in South Korea.
14. Mrs. Sara Aboelkhair, Student, American University in Cairo, Towards teachers’ empowerment through teacher professional development programs.
15. Ms. Yamam Abuzinadah, Phd Researcher, RMIT University, Mental Health Literacy in the Arabic Community.
16. Dr. Abbas Ali Gillani, Assistant Professor, Institute of Business Administration, Impact of Conflict on Degree Choices: Evidence from Pakistan.
17. Dr. Kabiru Maji Ibrahim, Lecturer, Bauchi State University, Trade Openness, Energy Consumption and Environmental Quality in Nigeria.
18. Dr. Chong-Chuo Chang, Professor, National Chi Nan University, Quality of Institutions and Performance.
19. Mr. Ahmed Sameh, Lecturer, American University in Cairo, The paper showcases the effect of a program delivered to school students that is designed to help in eradicating school bullying by using Social and Emotional Learning techniques (SEL)
20. Dr. Tsoyu Calvin Lin, Professor, National Chengchi University, The Relation between Housing Prices and Business Innovation.
21. Mr. Amit Kumar, PhD Scholar cum Research Assistant, Institute for Development and Communication (IDC), Moustache for All: Do you have? Can you have? A study of roles, stereotype, crisis of masculinity and identity.
22. Mr. Amjad Hussain, Deputy Registrar, University of Sargodha, Green HRM Practises and Green Behaviour at place of work: Moderation of Transformational Leadership.
23. Mr. Hassan Ibrahim, Principal Lecturer, Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic Sokoto, The Impact of System Automation on the Performance of Supply Chain Management. Co-Author: Abdullahi Mohammed
24. Mr. Muhamamd Luqman, Director Administration, Punjab Higher Education Commission, Significance of Management style on Organizational in-role performance: Medication model in case of Developing country.
25. Mr. Atadoga Godwing E., Lecturer, Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda, The Challenges Confronting Development in Africa and The Way Forward.
26. Dr. Muhammad Tahir Nadeem, Assistant Professor, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Perception of the Community Regarding Impact of University Education in Resolving Gender Issues.
27. Mr. Nasir Ali, lecturer, King Saud University, Nexus between Financial Depth, Trade Openness and GDP growth in the oil dependent economy of Saudi Arabia.
28. Mr. Najeeb Nasir, Lecturer, King Saud University, The impact of Corporate Governance on Capital Structure of Financial Intermediaries – An empirical investigation of Saudi Arabian Banking Sector.
29. Prof. Abdulaziz Taqi, Professor, The Public Authority for Applied Education and Training-PAAET, The consistency between PAAET graduates and Market Demands within States Strategic Vision.
30. Dr. Hanan AlMazrouei, Aisstant Professor, United Arab Emirates, Why don’t female Emiratis occupy top executive positions in UAE public sector organizations.
31. Mr. Muhammad Umar Riaz Abbasi, PhD Scholar & Lecturer, National University of Modern Languages, Human Right and Education in Islamic Perspective,Analytic Approach.
32. Ms. Areeba Khan, Research Scholar, Aligarh Muslim University, Performance Evaluation of Islamic and Conventional Indices of UK. Co-Author: Yashfeen Ali
33. Mr. Abhinav Jindal, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, A Study on Mobile Banking: Comparative Analysis of Public and Private Sector Banks in India. Co-Author: Akshit Badiani
34. Mr. Samik Malla, Doctoral Research Scholar, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, On Ugliness and Being Just: Aesthetic Theories of Rosenkrantz, Scarry and Eco.
35. Ms. Bi Bi Ishrat Hassan, PhD Scholar, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Islam and Social Justice: Exploring the notion in light of Tawhid and other concepts in the Quranic Discourse.
36. Ms. Areeba Khan, Research Scholar, Aligarh Muslim University, A comparative performance analysis of US and UK’s Islamic and Conventional Markets. Co-Author: Yashfeen Ali
37. Ms. Yashfeen Ali, Research Scholar, Aligarh Muslim University, Intersection between Corporate Governance and Corporate Laws: Stakeholders perspective in the 21st Century. Co-Author: Dr. Ali Nawaz Zaidi
38. Mrs. Mary Cris Abad, Student, Roosevelt College, Contextualize Learning Approach As A Tool For Remediation For Students.
39. Ms. Gul E Nayab, Senior Lecturer, Bahria University, Impact of Emotional intelligence (EI) on the Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) – A comparative analysis of students’ academic performance at globally ranked and unranked business schools.
40. Mr. Khalid Mumtaz Khan, Senior Assistant Professor, Bahria University, Impact of Block holding on Corporate Distress- Evidence from companies listed on Singapore Exchange (SGX).
41. Dr. Usman Tunde Saadu, Lecturer, Kwara State University, An Investigation into Suicidal Ideation of Low Academic Achievers in Kwara State University, Malete.
42. Dr. Bhawna Rajput, Associate Professor, Delhi University, Causality Relationship between Financial Inclusion and Economic Growth: Evidence from a Time Series Analysis on a Vector Error Correction Model in India.
43. Dr. Anupama Rajput, Associate Professor, Delhi University, Competition Trends in Indian Banking: PANZAR-ROSSE APPROACH in Dynamic Panel Framework.
44. Mr. Abayomi Ajibike, Academic Lecturer, Ogun State Institute of Technology Igbesa, Relationship between Corporate Social Responsibility and Marketing Performance: The Mediating Effect of Customer Value and Corporate Image. Co-Author: Ms. MERCY AKPOJIVI-EDEWOR, Academic Lecturer
45. Dr. Adedayo Adesokan, Lecturere II, Kwara State University, Study Habit, Locus Of Control And Academic Achievement Of Students In College Of Education Kwara State University, Nigeria.
46. Dr. Adedayo Adesokan, Lecturer II, Kwara State University, Malete kwara State Nigeria, Study Habit, Locus Of Control And Academic Achievement Of Students In College Of Education Kwara State University, Nigeria.
47. Ms. Swati Basu, Assistant Professor, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Institute of Management Science (BIMS), Need for psychological training as cardinal determinant in attaining educational objectives- A critical reflexivity.
48. Mr. Abayomi Ajibike, Lecturer, Department of Marketing School of Business & Management Studies Ogun State Institute of Technology Igbesa, Nigeria., Effects of Market Segmentation on Consumers’ Needs Satisfaction and Organisational Growth in Intercontinental Distillers Limited, Lagos, Nigeria. Co-Author: Ajibike A. Abayomi
49. Dr. Ajayan Thankappan Nair, Assistant Professor, University of Kerala, Kerala Education Act-1958.
50. Ms. Hanan Duri, PhD Student, York University, Gender Mainstreaming and It’s Potential for Women’s Empowerment: A Case Study of Addis Ababa University.
51. Mr. Jarrod Sio, District English Language Officer, Selangau District Education Office, Why Instructional Leadership Matters in Primary School English Language Literacy: A Look at Sibu Division, Sarawak, Malaysia.
52. Dr. Momole Kasambala, Lecturer, Tanzania Institute of Accountancy, The Major Players and allied attributes to the Industrial Economy. Is multi-sector Growth Important? Additional Paper Accepted: Assessing the Impact of external financing on the Wealth status of the beneficiaries. Is SACCOS a Solution to Poverty Reduction?
53. Mr. Ahmadu Muhammad Nasir, HOD General Studies, Taraba State Polytechnic, Understanding the Dynamics of Fertility Aspirations, Attitudes and Determinants in Rural Communities of Nigeria.
54. Mr. Juraj Misun, Associate Professor, University of Economics in Bratislava, Attitudes to control(-ling) : The reasons. Co-Author: Ivana Misunova Hudakova
55. Mr. Zargham Ullah Khan, Lecturer, University of the Punjab, Asia Bibi Versus The State: A review of the landmark decision of the Supreme Court of Pakistan on the Human Rights. Co-Author: Tayiba Khan, Abdur Rehman Khan
56. Mr. Ivo Hristov, PhD Student, Tor Vergata University of Rome, Company valuation in mergers and acquisitions (M&A): Empirical evidence from pharmaceutical companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Co-Author: Antonio Chirico
57. Mr. Shoaib Alvi, Student, Hidayatullah National Law University, “Copyright issues in Cyberspace”: – The Indian perspective.
58. Mr. Atif Butt, Assistant Professor, Government Muhammadan Anglo Oriental College, Pakistan’s Language Policy Dilemma.
59. Prof. Joy Eyisi, Professor of English, National Open University, The Place of Technology in the Teaching and Learning of English in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions for National Development. Co-Author: Miss Joy Eyisi Jr. MA(Eng)
60. Mr. Suleyman Ari, Doctoral Student, Anadolu University, Civil disobedience and its justification.
61. Dr. Salihu Abubakar, Principal Lecturer, Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin-Kebbi, Environmental Determinants of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Failure in Kano Metropolis.
62. Mr. Ezekiel Mbitha Mwenzwa, Lecturer, Karatina University, Women, Socialization and Political Leadership: A Theoretical Appreciation.
63. Mr. Mohammed Thanvir Ahmed Chowdhury, Associate Professor, Leading University, Issues and Prospects of Quality Higher Education: A Comparative Study between Public and Private Universities in Bangladesh. Co-Author: Aminur Rahman; and Muhammad Nazim Uddin
64. Ms. Eunice Yorgri, Doctoral Candidate, Harbin Institute of Technology, Availability and Sustainable Management of Water and Sanitation for All? Evidence from Nima and Old Fadama. Co-Author: Prof. Leng Hong
65. Dr. Ayman Ghonem, Assistant Professor, Beni-Suef University, Effect of hypoxic training using the training mask on the cardiovascular fitness of fencing players.
66. Dr. Evangeline Castronuevo-Ruga, Chairperson and Faculty Member, De La Salle University-Dasmarinas, Experiences of gender-based violence and the associated psychosocial and mental health issues of Filipino HIV-positives. Co-Author: Prof. Normita Atrillano
67. Ms. Nalini Yadav, PhD Candidate, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Post disaster household recovery through cash transfers: A case study of flood affected rural households in Uttarakhand, India.
68. Mr. William Aditya Sarana, Student, University of Indonesia, The Authority of The Central Government of Republic of Indonesia to Nullify Local Regulations. Co-Author: Dr. Fitra Arsil, Yunani Abiyoso, S.H., M.H.
69. Mr. Wildan Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, Student, Indonesia Defense Universty, The Right of Woman to Rule in The Culture of Yogyakarta Kingdom. 70. Mr. Steve Yaw Sarpong, Student, Cyprus International University, Factors Contributing to the Attrition of Business Management Teachers in Senior High Schools, Ghana.
71. Dr. JosAnn Cutajar, Senior Lecturer, University of Malta, The imbrication of gender and nationality where pay gap is concerned: the case in Malta.
72. Mr. Khashayar Jeshvaghani, Postgraduate, Bilkent University, Perovskite-type oxides have received great interests for their applications in semiconducting devices like MOSFET.
73. Dr. Yousef Padganeh, Head of Enterprise Risk Management, CBI Bank, A Macroeconomic Credit Risk Stress Test in Commercial Banks.
74. Mr. Aliyu Damri, Senior Lecturer, Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, The Use of WhatsApp PLATFORM in Spreading Fake News Among Mass Communication Students of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara. Co-Author: Mr. Aliyu Damri
75. Mr. Aliyu Damri, Senior Lecturer, Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, WhatsApp Application and Challenges of Radio Broadcasting in Northern Nigeria: Special Interest on FRCN Kaduna.
76. Mrs. Rabiatu Abubakar Imam, Lecturer, Aminu Saleh College of Education Azare, Impacts of E-Learning on Students Academic Performance in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions. Co-Author: Dr Abdullahi Mohammed Isyaku
77. Mr. Chinweoke Nwaeze, Lecturer, Abia State Polytechnic Aba, Democracy Dividends in Nigeria: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu’s Case, Abia State.
78. Ms. Kanvi Tiwary, Post Graduation student, National Institute of Technology Patna, Resolving water scarcity in Bengaluru: An innovative and eco-friendly approach. Co-Author: Anjali Sharma
79. Mr. Nicolas Viens, Student, Bishop’s University, Sustainability in Business Practices: Providing an Educational Framework for the Leaders of Tomorrow. Co-Author: Dr. Denise Fortier, professor
80. Ms. Shreshtha Dandnayak, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Consumer Acquaintance & Perception of Online Food Services In India.
81. Mr. Chaudhary Muhammad Ehtisham, PhD Student, Riphah International University, Business Education/ Information and communication technology.
82. Dr. Prapin Nuchpiam, Lecturer, National Institute of Development Administration, A survey of legal frameworks for social enterprises in ASEAN. Additional Paper Accepted: Emergence of social enterprises in Thailand – A legal perspective
83. Mr. Khalid Mumtaz Khan, Senior Assistant Professor, Bahria University, The Gendered Challenges of Transition from Education to Work.
84. Mr. Santosh Jethwani, Student, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, A Qualitative Fuzzy Logic Study Based on Identification of Key Barriers in Lean Implementation. Co-Author: Mr. Vishal Wankhede
85. Mr. Boonwat Sawangwong, Lecturer, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, People’s Attitude towards Crime Prevention and Suppression of Polices: a case study of Huai Khwang Police Station, Din Daeng, Bangkok. Co-Author: Nunnaphut Boonpho
86. Dr. Rym Asserraji, Assistant Professor, Moroccan School For Engineering Sciences – EMSI, A Socio-cultural Investigation on the Status of Women moving from the West in General to Morocco in Particular.
87. Dr. Adam Abbas, Associate Professor, Federal University of Kashere, An assessment of the Socio-Economic and Environmental Impacts of Fuel Wood Exploitation on the Supply Areas and Local Vicinity in Gombe State, Nigeria. Co-Author: Dr Opoyemi S. Kolawale
88. Mr. Rothi Bhattacharyya, Student, National Institute of Technology Patna, Drawing Perspective View Independent of its Graphical Constraints: A Mathematical Approach.
89. Mrs. Natalia Carolina Encalada Castillo, Lecturer and Researcher, International University of Ecuador, Transformation of the institutionality of international cooperation in Ecuador from 2007 to 2017: A case of state identity affirmation through role performance.
90. Dr. Aleksandra Kowalska, Associate Professor, Maria Curie-Skłodowska Univeristy in Lublin, Patterns of non-compliances in the agri-food chain.
91. Ms. Portia Egken, Associate Professor, Laguna State Polytechnic University, Effectiveness of Multimedia approach in Mathematics Achievement of Intermediate Pupils of St. John Colleges, Calamba City,Laguna SY 2014-2015. Co-Author: Dr. Lerma Buenvinida, Associate Professor at Laguna State Polytechnic University
92. Dr. Abdel Latif Sellami, Assistant Professor, Qatar University, Barriers to student interest in STEM disciplines in Qatar.
93. Ms. Dina Radwan, Teacher Assistant, Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, Charities and Online video ads: An Exploration on the effect of message evidence and message framing on viewers’ intentions. Co-Author: Dr. Eman Abdelsalam,Assistant Professor. Dr. Aisha Nour, Assistant Professor